You are here: darlofc.co.uk » Board index » The Uncovered Forums » Virtual Feethams
It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:00 pm View unanswered posts | View active topics



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Fundraising
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:08 pm
Posts: 11157
Location: Darlington
Team Supported: Darlington
I was just curious, since 2012 when we got demoted. Is someone able to give me a breakdown of all the monies that we as fans have raised?

Everything from fundraising pitches, Boost the Budget etc.

Surely it's in excess of £1,000,000 now..

_________________
18/19 Season:
LDWDLDLWDLLWWDDDDLL


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Fundraising
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:48 pm
Posts: 1057
Team Supported: Darlington
good breakdown on the club website here:

https://darlingtonfc.co.uk/news/darling ... -six-years


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Fundraising
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:08 pm
Posts: 11157
Location: Darlington
Team Supported: Darlington
JE93 wrote:
good breakdown on the club website here:

https://darlingtonfc.co.uk/news/darling ... -six-years

Thanks, I appreciate that :thumbup:

_________________
18/19 Season:
LDWDLDLWDLLWWDDDDLL


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Fundraising
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:04 pm
Posts: 11482
Team Supported: Darlington
And all through rattling buckets.

Very big buckets!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

_________________
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:
Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Fundraising
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:37 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:36 am
Posts: 2614
Location: Milford Haven
Team Supported: Darlington
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DPqfcN9eSY

Enjoy :roll:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Fundraising
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:40 pm
Posts: 3579
Team Supported: Darlington
joejaques wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DPqfcN9eSY

Enjoy :roll:


Didn't expect to see Kevin Ayers linked on here - not the sort of person you'd expect to see at a football match!

_________________
Mr Singh said this " I'm not expecting to get back any of the money I've already put in, I'm prepared to write it off for the future of the club. I'm not hanging in to make any kind of financial gain in the short or long term - if someone was prepared to come in and take the club off my hands, I'd be more than willing to discuss it"

Tamworth matchday programme 26 Nov 2011


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Fundraising
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:31 am
Posts: 533
Team Supported: Darlington
joejaques wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DPqfcN9eSY

Enjoy :roll:

Seen this a few times on reruns of Whistle Test and it doesn’t get any better.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Fundraising
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:38 am
Posts: 391
Team Supported: Darlington
Emdubya wrote:
joejaques wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DPqfcN9eSY

Enjoy :roll:

Seen this a few times on reruns of Whistle Test and it doesn’t get any better.

Depending on one's taste in music that could be read in two very different ways ;)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Fundraising
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:31 am
Posts: 533
Team Supported: Darlington
biccynana wrote:
Emdubya wrote:
joejaques wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DPqfcN9eSY

Enjoy :roll:

Seen this a few times on reruns of Whistle Test and it doesn’t get any better.

Depending on one's taste in music that could be read in two very different ways ;)

Ha ha! ,true.My taste in music makes it a tuneless dirge is maybe a bit clearer then :lol:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Fundraising
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:38 am
Posts: 391
Team Supported: Darlington
Emdubya wrote:
biccynana wrote:
Emdubya wrote:
joejaques wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DPqfcN9eSY

Enjoy :roll:

Seen this a few times on reruns of Whistle Test and it doesn’t get any better.

Depending on one's taste in music that could be read in two very different ways ;)

Ha ha! ,true.My taste in music makes it a tuneless dirge is maybe a bit clearer then :lol:

Am on the same side of that fence as you then, Emdubya.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Fundraising
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:39 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:36 am
Posts: 2614
Location: Milford Haven
Team Supported: Darlington
biccynana wrote:
Emdubya wrote:
biccynana wrote:
Emdubya wrote:
joejaques wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DPqfcN9eSY

Enjoy :roll:

Seen this a few times on reruns of Whistle Test and it doesn’t get any better.

Depending on one's taste in music that could be read in two very different ways ;)

Ha ha! ,true.My taste in music makes it a tuneless dirge is maybe a bit clearer then :lol:

Am on the same side of that fence as you then, Emdubya.


Just another dead hero. But at least he got past the age of 27. :roll:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Fundraising
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:24 pm
Posts: 1266
Team Supported: Darlington
Joe, I have a pretty eclectic taste in music but I'm pretty sure that won't be the choice! Nifty guitar playing though.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Fundraising
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:40 pm
Posts: 3579
Team Supported: Darlington
don'tbuythesun wrote:
Nifty guitar playing though.


Shame it's taken from OGWT 'not playing live' period!

Kevin Ayers was a natural star but also a reminder to us all not to consume endless amounts of drink and drugs!

_________________
Mr Singh said this " I'm not expecting to get back any of the money I've already put in, I'm prepared to write it off for the future of the club. I'm not hanging in to make any kind of financial gain in the short or long term - if someone was prepared to come in and take the club off my hands, I'd be more than willing to discuss it"

Tamworth matchday programme 26 Nov 2011


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Fundraising
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:36 am
Posts: 2614
Location: Milford Haven
Team Supported: Darlington
1974
theoriginalfatcat wrote:
don'tbuythesun wrote:
Nifty guitar playing though.


Shame it's taken from OGWT 'not playing live' period!

Kevin Ayers was a natural star but also a reminder to us all not to consume endless amounts of drink and drugs!


That was the first version I came up with a link to when reading about "buckets". Check out the live version on the "June 1, 1974" album. :roll:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Fundraising
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:31 am
Posts: 533
Team Supported: Darlington
joejaques wrote:
1974
theoriginalfatcat wrote:
don'tbuythesun wrote:
Nifty guitar playing though.


Shame it's taken from OGWT 'not playing live' period!

Kevin Ayers was a natural star but also a reminder to us all not to consume endless amounts of drink and drugs!


That was the first version I came up with a link to when reading about "buckets". Check out the live version on the "June 1, 1974" album. :roll:

Don’t mind if I swerve that do you Joe?1 8-)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Fundraising
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:43 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:36 am
Posts: 2614
Location: Milford Haven
Team Supported: Darlington
Emdubya wrote:
joejaques wrote:
1974
theoriginalfatcat wrote:
don'tbuythesun wrote:
Nifty guitar playing though.


Shame it's taken from OGWT 'not playing live' period!

Kevin Ayers was a natural star but also a reminder to us all not to consume endless amounts of drink and drugs!


That was the first version I came up with a link to when reading about "buckets". Check out the live version on the "June 1, 1974" album. :roll:

Don’t mind if I swerve that do you Joe?1 8-)


Your loss sunshine, one of the best live albums ever recorded. :roll:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Fundraising
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:47 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:31 am
Posts: 533
Team Supported: Darlington
joejaques wrote:
Emdubya wrote:
joejaques wrote:
1974
theoriginalfatcat wrote:
don'tbuythesun wrote:
Nifty guitar playing though.


Shame it's taken from OGWT 'not playing live' period!

Kevin Ayers was a natural star but also a reminder to us all not to consume endless amounts of drink and drugs!


That was the first version I came up with a link to when reading about "buckets". Check out the live version on the "June 1, 1974" album. :roll:

Don’t mind if I swerve that do you Joe?1 8-)


Your loss sunshine, one of the best live albums ever recorded. :roll:

Yeah,right,” sunshine “. :roll:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: eek, Google [Bot], lo36789 and 38 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group