Darlington V Telford

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Darlopartisan
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Darlington V Telford

Post by Darlopartisan » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:43 am

carlodarlo wrote:There should be no excuse for any player that is fit enough to train to not attend. I haven't even heard of that happening in the northern league. I remember watching a pre season interview after the first training session and it was mentioned that styche had took the lads to one side and did some work without the managers and they were happy with that. I'm sorry but that's just not on and tells me there is no session plan if a player can just do that. No surprise we came into the season looking unfit and unorganised and I haven't seen any improvement in that whatsoever. Did anyone attend the open training session we had? If so what did the players do?
Where do we train these days ? Anyone

D_F_C

Post by D_F_C » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:08 pm

don't people like Kev/Ray attend training sessions for interviews? Or are we taking the rumour as gospel before it's proved/disproved?

SwansQuaker83
Team Supported: Swansea (and Darlo of course)

Post by SwansQuaker83 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:40 pm

Darlopartisan wrote:
carlodarlo wrote:There should be no excuse for any player that is fit enough to train to not attend. I haven't even heard of that happening in the northern league. I remember watching a pre season interview after the first training session and it was mentioned that styche had took the lads to one side and did some work without the managers and they were happy with that. I'm sorry but that's just not on and tells me there is no session plan if a player can just do that. No surprise we came into the season looking unfit and unorganised and I haven't seen any improvement in that whatsoever. Did anyone attend the open training session we had? If so what did the players do?
Eastbourne possibly? someone get down there and watch a session...

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:27 pm

SwansQuaker83 wrote:
Darlopartisan wrote:
Eastbourne possibly? someone get down there and watch a session...
Yeh it's Eastbourne Sports Centre.