Xmas in exile

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Alfie
Team Supported: Darlington

Xmas in exile

Post by Alfie » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:40 am

We all need a football fix on Boxing Day. Wondering how those of us who can't get to Darlo manage.

I'll be making my excuses and leaving the house for an early kick off in the Evostik Southern Central Premier match featuring two of Suffolk's finest - Leiston v Needham Market.

Early start means I will be back for commentary on all but the first half hour at BM - expect at least a two goal lead by then.

Comfortably_numb

Re: Xmas in exile

Post by Comfortably_numb » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:28 pm

Off to Tynecastle to watch Hearts v Hamilton, hoping the JT's can get their fingers out

darlo reborn

Post by darlo reborn » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:13 pm

You got your wish keep it up lol!!

Comfortably_numb

Post by Comfortably_numb » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:48 pm

Aye - a 2-0 win. Hamilton were dreadful. However, noticeable that Hearts with Steven Naismith back from injury played with more threat - it lifted the other players. When their other 3 star players return, don't be surprised to see the Jambos surge back to the top of that league.

Hoping that Darlo continue to get a lift from the loan guys who've come in and we can extend those loans. The effect better players have on a team isn't just about their individual performances - it's the wider effect on the team.

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:37 pm

I went to Kempton.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC