Leyton Orient

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Mister e
Team Supported: Darlington

Leyton Orient

Post by Mister e » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:52 am

Hats off to the os for stopping the class of 92 and their plastic fans at Salford city in their tracks a chance to win the national League and they reputedly took no more than 300 fans to Hartlepool. Orient was always one of my favourite days out during our football league days with a fantastic atmosphere in the coach and horses pub so it's good to see them back where they belong.

Darlo_Pete

Re: Leyton Orient

Post by Darlo_Pete » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:48 am

I'm pleased that Leyton Orient got promoted rather than Salford, although I think Salford will start as favourites to win promotion via the play-offs.

50 years

Re: Leyton Orient

Post by 50 years » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:51 am

Been to Orient a few times, mostly to watch Darlo but last year meeting up with friends who are orient fans. Their supporters bar was excellent, paid a £1 to get in, all run by volunteers so bar closed 15 mins before start of game so they could watch the game. Large range of hand pulled beers, place was packed and fans friendly. The money that that bar made for the supporters group was enormous, all ploughed straight into the football club. A club that deserves to be back in the league.