3 players released

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

AndyPark
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: 3 players released

Post by AndyPark » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:18 am

I don’t even know what you look like you fucking muppet. Surely if you seen me, you’d pipe up and have a chat with me instead of being ready to rush onto uncovered and tell everyone you seen me :lol:

You’re a two faced little snakey b****** who needs to piss off. Nobody gives a s*** about your opinion and what you’ve got to say. Simple. Fuck off

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:30 am

spen666 wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 4:57 pm
LoidLucan wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 4:14 pm
You are guessing because the players from further afield were largely on one-year or one-year plus option deals. But then again that's what comes of dipping your oar into a club that you know precious little about.
Did I mention Darlington at all?

I hate to break it to you, but players at Darlington are no different to any other club.

Have a go at me all you like, but the fact remains that what I posted is true. Sorry that you are so narrow minded that you are unable to accept that.
This is a Darlington forum. The conversation was about Darlington players that you commented on - because your theory was wrong you can’t then say you were talking about Torquay’s squad.

Our furthers afield contract players were on 1 year deals with options held by the club. The ‘problem’ player being discussed is actually the only player in our squad from Darlington.

On the subject of the truth. “The truth, you can’t handle the truth” a point proven when you still denied that Brad had made a 7 figure investment in Spennymoor...and that was before last season when he’s now made clear that promotion is the goal...

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:46 am

AndyPark wrote:I don’t even know what you look like you fucking muppet. Surely if you seen me, you’d pipe up and have a chat with me instead of being ready to rush onto uncovered and tell everyone you seen me :lol:

You’re a two faced little snakey b****** who needs to piss off. Nobody gives a s*** about your opinion and what you’ve got to say. Simple. Fuck off
Maybe Spen was Ian-cognito?

*Gets coat, walks out door
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

don'tbuythesun

Post by don'tbuythesun » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:14 am

Spen suggesting someone's narrow-minded! ROFL

Vodka_Vic

Post by Vodka_Vic » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:12 am

Surely you know what Spen looks like. On his blog there's a great big picture of him on his bike in Lycra.
As for Ian, don't know what he looks like. Perhaps it's Spen's pet name for his bike.

biccynana

Post by biccynana » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:32 am

Vodka_Vic wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:12 am
Surely you know what Spen looks like. On his blog there's a great big picture of him on his bike in Lycra.
As for Ian, don't know what he looks like. Perhaps it's Spen's pet name for his bike.
Begs the question, why would anyone want to visit his blog? But if I did ever have the notion the thought of Spen in lycra would be enough to put me off.

don'tbuythesun

Post by don'tbuythesun » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:44 am

Bianchi?

spen666

Post by spen666 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:02 pm

AndyPark wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:18 am
I don’t even know what you look like you fucking muppet. Surely if you seen me, you’d pipe up and have a chat with me instead of being ready to rush onto uncovered and tell everyone you seen me :lol:

You are the one who seemingly has an issue with me Andy. I have no need or desire to tell you to f*ck off everything you post.

I can handle football differences without needing to tell people to f*ck off

You are the one with the issue, but seem unwilling to actually talk face to face.

Wonder why that is?

Come and speak to me in person next time ...who knows, I nay buy you a drink

spen666

Post by spen666 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:12 pm

lo36789 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:30 am

On the subject of the truth. “The truth, you can’t handle the truth” a point proven when you still denied that Brad had made a 7 figure investment in Spennymoor...and that was before last season when he’s now made clear that promotion is the goal...

I , unlike you, am not privy to the details of Spennymoor Town's accounts, nor the details of players wages, transfer fees or signing on fees.

I have no idea whatsoever how much Brad or any of the other corporate investors at Spennymoor have put into the club.

I have no evidence whether Brad or others have put in £1 or £100m and am not going to confirm or deny something I do not have evidence about.

If you want to believe Brad has put £1m into Spennymoor Town then you believe that.

Not sure what your obsession is with how much Brad has or has not invested. Knowing this doesn't change anything for me or for anyone else.

I am more concerned with enjoying the journey than worrying about something I have no evidence about

LoidLucan

Post by LoidLucan » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:19 pm

Two years ago the club appealed for other investors, saying:

"Club Chief Executive Bradley Groves has guided Spennymoor to the sixth tier of English football since taking over in July 2009 and has funded this development with a seven-figure personal investment."

What more "evidence" do you need than the club's own statement?

I don't get why you seem almost embarrassed to accept that the club is where it is because it is propped up by one man's millions rather than the bingo at the Moors Tavern.

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:41 pm

spen666 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:02 pm
AndyPark wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:18 am

You are the one who seemingly has an issue with me Andy. I have no need or desire to tell you to f*ck off everything you post.

You are the one with the issue, but seem unwilling to actually talk face to face.

Wonder why that is?

1. I don’t know who you are, I have no desire to read your little blog to find out more about you.
2. I don’t know what you look like so I’d be unable to pick you out in the crowd, yet seemingly you know me but failed stop me and chat.
3. I don’t like you because you are two faced, you lick people’s arses on here, but are the first person to slag off Darlo fans on Twitter.
4. I tell you to fuck off continuously because the majority of people on here don’t want you on here because of your double standards and I’m hoping you get the message and... fuck off :thumbup:

Ghost_Of_1883

Post by Ghost_Of_1883 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:41 pm

spen666 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:12 pm

I have no evidence whether Brad or others have put in £1 or £100m and am not going to confirm or deny something I do not have evidence about.

If you want to believe Brad has put £1m into Spennymoor Town then you believe that.
Jesus christ Spen, how many times do we have to go through with this? Brad said *in his own words* that he'd already put a 7 figure sum into the club...at that time.

People showed you it then, and you went quiet. You've been reminded since, no answer. Now it comes up again, and you think the time elapsed means you can just deny it and it will go away. No evidence FFS.

Honestly, no wonder everyone tells you to fuck off, you're clearly trolling.

JE93

Post by JE93 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:50 pm

LoidLucan wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:19 pm
Two years ago the club appealed for other investors, saying:

"Club Chief Executive Bradley Groves has guided Spennymoor to the sixth tier of English football since taking over in July 2009 and has funded this development with a seven-figure personal investment."

What more "evidence" do you need than the club's own statement?

I don't get why you seem almost embarrassed to accept that the club is where it is because it is propped up by one man's millions rather than the bingo at the Moors Tavern.
Got to remember it's very hard to trust the information that comes from the official spennymoor sources. Didn't the official source publically come out and accuse Bradford Park Avenue of refusing to agree to drop ticket prices for the playoff game. Even though it was against league rules?

Spen himself publically commented on Twitter I believe. You were willing to comment on that without confirming the evidence?

spen666

Post by spen666 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:33 pm

Ghost_Of_1883 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:41 pm
spen666 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:12 pm

Jesus christ Spen, how many times do we have to go through with this? Brad said *in his own words* that he'd already put a 7 figure sum into the club...at that time.
So Brad said that. Ask him about it.

I have nothing to prove it is true or not.

For example in the interview Brad fave before Chorley play off defeat, Brad said he would not go to the game ...yet he was there in ground talking to me and others at the end of the penalty shoot out....

So on your logic, because he was quoted as saying he won't be there he wasn't there?

Because it's quoted as coming from the club owner, it must be true...well didn't Raj Singh claim he had signed the football share over to the administrator? So on your logic that must also be true as an owner of a club said it.

From your experience with Raj Singh you should know that just because an owner says something, it doesn't make it a verified fact

As I have said before I am not privy to the details of the Spennymoor Town finances so can't confirm or deny whether Brad has put £1 or £1m or £10m into the club.

If you want to believe it is £1m then you believe it. I can't confirm or deny it as I do not have any evidence

People showed you it then, and you went quiet. You've been reminded since, no answer. Now it comes up again, and you think the time elapsed means you can just deny it and it will go away. No evidence FFS.

Honestly, no wonder everyone tells you to fuck off, you're clearly trolling.
If you think it's trolling not to confirm or deny something I have no personal knowledge of, then carry on.

So come on then using your logic, admit Raj Si GH signed over the football share in 2012?

Darlofan97

Post by Darlofan97 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:43 pm

My word. :lol: :lol: :lol:

“Brad said he wasn’t going to the game, but then he did, so how do I believe him when he said he’s put a seven-figure investment in to Spennymoor?”

Head in the sand, deflect, deflect.

Darlogramps

3 players released

Post by Darlogramps » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:44 pm

This is classic. Groves is on record saying he’s put. £1m + into the club.

Now Spen is trying to cast doubt on his own club’s official statements. This is the length Spenymoor fans will go to avoid admitting they’re bankrolled to the eyeballs.

If you’re casting doubt on the statement, you’re suggesting Groves is lying, in the same way Singh over the share. So does Spen think Groves is lying?

Not having all the facts has never prevented Spen commenting on Darlington.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

LoidLucan

Post by LoidLucan » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:01 pm

Just for the record i don't believe brad has chucked £1m at the club. That was 2 years ago and since then he's spent a fortune on the ground and on expensive players. As for the rest of Spin's heap of horseshit reply, I'm beginning to see why Andy often restricts himself to a two-word reply.

Darlo_H

Post by Darlo_H » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:15 pm

spen666 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:02 pm

Wonder why that is?

The reason people want you to fuck off isn't because you follow Spennymoor, nor is it because you post on a Darlington forum about them.

People want you to fuck off because you're a two faced knob who's openly slagged off the club and this forum on twitter and your posts are about as entertaining as a brick to the cock.

That's why.
Jazz Maverick wrote:If I win the 50/50 draw I'm going to use the money to pay a tramp to throw dog s*** at you.

Ghost_Of_1883

Post by Ghost_Of_1883 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:42 pm

spen666 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:33 pm

I don't need to. He said it, it's in print.
No one is asking you to prove it, just to accept that Brad said he bankrolls your club.
For example in the interview Brad fave before Chorley play off defeat, Brad said he would not go to the game ...yet he was there in ground talking to me and others at the end of the penalty shoot out....

So on your logic, because he was quoted as saying he won't be there he wasn't there?
Brad was making a statement of fact about the personal money he put into your club - after he'd done it. What relevance is a superstitious statement which he then went back on, to what we are talking about here?
Because it's quoted as coming from the club owner, it must be true...well didn't Raj Singh claim he had signed the football share over to the administrator? So on your logic that must also be true as an owner of a club said it.
Newsflash - Radged told some porkies. I'd like to think that Brad Groves is the better man, between those two.
From your experience with Raj Singh you should know that just because an owner says something, it doesn't make it a verified fact
You are basically claiming that Brad might have lied about his "seven figure plus personal investment"? To what end?
As I have said before I am not privy to the details of the Spennymoor Town finances so can't confirm or deny whether Brad has put £1 or £1m or £10m into the club.
No one is asking you to confirm or deny anything. Everyone is asking you to accept what was quoted in the paper, which you still to this day have not done. If you choose not to believe it, then good for you.'
If you want to believe it is £1m then you believe it. I can't confirm or deny it as I do not have any evidence
That's the third time you've said that.
If you think it's trolling not to confirm or deny something I have no personal knowledge of, then carry on.
Fourth time. Pulling teeth.
So come on then using your logic, admit Raj Si GH signed over the football share in 2012?
First of all I believe the football share was irrelevant to the predicament which we found ourselves in so it's hardly worth debating IMO whether Radged did or not. But lets say he did claim that he signed the share over, but didn't - then that would make him a liar wouldn't it?

I can't believe you're suggesting that BG could be a liar, and use RS as a comparison - I'm sure he'd be thrilled as fuck to read that.

To summarise...

Fuck off Spen

super_les_mcjannet

Post by super_les_mcjannet » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:02 pm

I still after all this time find it strange that Spenny fans won't accept Brad is paying for them to be artificially higher, what he has done is brilliant - why wouldn't you give him the full credit for it.

Might as well move this thread into the Spennymoor forum area, we might as well have one on here as they pop along often enough.

biccynana

Post by biccynana » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:14 pm

Spen's gone awfully quiet hasn't he.

loan_star

Post by loan_star » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:20 pm

Spen and that other prick Stevie G accuse us of being obsessed with them yet those two can't help themselves commenting on us. Stevie G going to the extreme of listening to the forum broadcast yesterday and passing comment on it on twitter. The only time I have known about Spenny having a fans forum was when there were the famous "vibes" comments and someone posted a link to the video. Are their forums that well attended they only hold in them in a small pub?

biccynana

Post by biccynana » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:41 pm

loan_star wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:20 pm
Spen and that other prick Stevie G accuse us of being obsessed with them yet those two can't help themselves commenting on us. Stevie G going to the extreme of listening to the forum broadcast yesterday and passing comment on it on twitter. The only time I have known about Spenny having a fans forum was when there were the famous "vibes" comments and someone posted a link to the video. Are their forums that well attended they only hold in them in a small pub?
I've barely got time to keep up with the news/Uncovered discussions about my own team. I certainly don't have the time or inclination to delve as far as these people do into the affairs of a team I don't support and then write about it at length on that team's board. It's pretty weird behaviour, frankly.

spen666

Post by spen666 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:49 pm

LoidLucan wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:01 pm
Just for the record i don't believe brad has chucked £1m at the club. That was 2 years ago and since then he's spent a fortune on the ground and on expensive players. As for the rest of Spin's heap of horseshit reply, I'm beginning to see why Andy often restricts himself to a two-word reply.
You have as much proof that Raj Singh handed over the football share as I do of Brad's investment in Spennymoor...namely a self serving comment by the owner.

Strangely you won't admit Raj handed over the football share to the administrator but expect me to confirm Brad's spending based on a similar self serving statement by the owner.

You can't have it both ways. Either a self serving statement is proof or it isnt.

You choose.

BTW if you want to know what Brad has spent then why not ask him rather than me? I have no access to the detailed accounts of Spennymoor

spen666

Post by spen666 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:51 pm

Darlofan97 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:43 pm
My word. :lol: :lol: :lol:

“Brad said he wasn’t going to the game, but then he did, so how do I believe him when he said he’s put a seven-figure investment in to Spennymoor?”

Head in the sand, deflect, deflect.
Not d3glect at all.

I have no idea how much Brad has invested. I have no access to detailed accounts of Spennymoor.

No idea why you and others are so desperate for me to confirm something I have no knowledge of and have no evidence in support or against any figure. For all I know he could have invested £100m

spen666

Post by spen666 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:54 pm

Ghost_Of_1883 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:42 pm
spen666 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:33 pm

I don't need to. He said it, it's in print.
No one is asking you to prove it, just to accept that Brad said he bankrolls your club.

Brad was making a statement of fact about the personal money he put into your club - after he'd done it. What relevance is a superstitious statement which he then went back on, to what we are talking about here?
Newsflash - Radged told some porkies. I'd like to think that Brad Groves is the better man, between those two.
You are basically claiming that Brad might have lied about his "seven figure plus personal investment"? To what end?
No one is asking you to confirm or deny anything. Everyone is asking you to accept what was quoted in the paper, which you still to this day have not done. If you choose not to believe it, then good for you.'

[/ Quote] You mean apart from those on here who keep on wanting me to admit Brad has Invested £1m ?

I have no way of knowing if what was quoted in the paper is true. I am not maki g any admission about something I have no evidence of

That's the third time you've said that.
Fourth time. Pulling teeth.
First of all I believe the football share was irrelevant to the predicament which we found ourselves in so it's hardly worth debating IMO whether Radged did or not. But lets say he did claim that he signed the share over, but didn't - then that would make him a liar wouldn't it?

I can't believe you're suggesting that BG could be a liar, and use RS as a comparison - I'm sure he'd be thrilled as fuck to read that.

To summarise...

Fuck off Spen

spen666

Post by spen666 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:58 pm

biccynana wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:14 pm
Perhaps, just perhaps I am not as obsessed as you...

I would say I was watching the Champions League Final but you 2ould probably then claim I was obsessed with Spurs

Darlofan97

Post by Darlofan97 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:58 pm

spen666 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:49 pm
LoidLucan wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:01 pm
You have as much proof that Raj Singh handed over the football share as I do of Brad's investment in Spennymoor...namely a self serving comment by the owner.

Strangely you won't admit Raj handed over the football share to the administrator but expect me to confirm Brad's spending based on a similar self serving statement by the owner.

You can't have it both ways. Either a self serving statement is proof or it isnt.

You choose.

BTW if you want to know what Brad has spent then why not ask him rather than me? I have no access to the detailed accounts of Spennymoor
You can’t compare the two. The football share was never handed over to the administrator, Raj lied.

So are you saying that Brad is lying about his 7 figure investment? Or are you doubting his comments based on the fact that other chairmen have lied in the past that have had nothing to do with Spennymoor?

Comparing the situations though is like chalk and cheese. But comparing Groves & Singh, thought you were better than that, Spen. But that just goes to show how flaky the Spenny fans get when they get questioned on how much Brad is putting in.

biccynana

Post by biccynana » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:06 pm

spen666 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:58 pm
biccynana wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:14 pm
I would say I was watching the Champions League Final but you 2ould probably then claim I was obsessed with Spurs
Oooooookaaaaaay.

Poor persecuted Spen.

don'tbuythesun

Post by don'tbuythesun » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:37 pm

£100 million Spen? Now you're being very silly. Just accept it's over a million. Les, he can't go on the Spennymoor forum as there isn't one. Now Spen, why don't you politely go away?