New Signings

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

quakerste
Team Supported: Darlington

New Signings

Post by quakerste » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:23 pm

Have any interviews been done with the new signings?

I'm sure I saw something saying they were going to be on the official site but I have not seen anything.

super_les_mcjannet

Re: New Signings

Post by super_les_mcjannet » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:51 pm

Yep, club tweeted on Wednesday to say interviews would be on official site tomorrow but don't think anything was added. To be honest the media team have been/are away so think we can give them a break considering the work they put in and how quick they get things online normally.

What are the players going to day really, great to sign for Darlo, can't wait for the season, love the gaffer and love the size of the club etc. The usual stuff to get the fans on side, of which we are on side anyhow until the season starts and we seem them in real action and they will get time to settle.

D_F_C

Re: New Signings

Post by D_F_C » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:01 pm

super_les_mcjannet wrote:Yep, club tweeted on Wednesday to say interviews would be on official site tomorrow but don't think anything was added. To be honest the media team have been/are away so think we can give them a break considering the work they put in and how quick they get things online normally.

What are the players going to day really, great to sign for Darlo, can't wait for the season, love the gaffer and love the size of the club etc. The usual stuff to get the fans on side, of which we are on side anyhow until the season starts and we seem them in real action and they will get time to settle.
I’d rather they didn’t use the new rather annoying cliche that everyone uses...’can’t wait to get started’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk