Fantasy Football

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

BaronsCourtQuaker1
Team Supported: Darlington

Fantasy Football

Post by BaronsCourtQuaker1 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:11 am

Just a thought, on the back of the sponsor goals and Andy’s recent prediction league. Does anyone run a Fantasy Football league? I say this as I’m not sure I have the actual time to organise, however have taken part in leagues over the years which have grown and grown.

£20.00 Entry, if we were to get 100 teams = £2000 prize pot. £1000 for the club with the remained split to winners. Be it top 4 places, or in the groups I play they have a ‘league’ and ‘FA cup’. One run before Xmas and one after which does help keep your involvement.

I am guessing others out there already use the official Premier Fantasy football League and perhaps someone already runs a league along these lines which could be opened to include the club.

Just a thought and I think 100 teams is relatively conservative numbers (as of course does not need to be restricted to darlo fans), there is also plenty of room for growth.

It may be a little late in the day for this season and it does feel like something that someone else must have thought of, but just putting it out there.

Maurice_Peddelty

Re: Fantasy Football

Post by Maurice_Peddelty » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:28 am

Not quite a 'fantasy league', but I'm sure DFCSG would appreciate new additions to their 'Come on Darlo' prediction league, which has been running for 16 years (closing date Friday): https://dfcsg.co.uk/?page=comeondarlo

e4sby

Re: Fantasy Football

Post by e4sby » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:30 am

I only really play Sky FF - finished 5th overall last season