Brian Murdoch r.i.p

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Mister e
Team Supported: Darlington

Brian Murdoch r.i.p

Post by Mister e » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:30 pm

I see Brian Murdoch has sadly passed away down in Kidderminster for those fans who have never visited harriers he was the man responsible for the world famous aggborough broth. Also the only ground where you could be fed with a choice of delicious meals such as shepherds pie and sausage chips and beans. Some of the best matchday food I've ever tasted. Let's hope Kidderminster allow his legacy to live on.

feethamslad

Re: Brian Murdoch r.i.p

Post by feethamslad » Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:28 am

The food was always one of the highlights of my trips to Kidderminster - the football sometimes less so!

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:46 am

I've been to Kidderminster a couple of times. Only remember my last trip & I was very underwhelmed with the food that was on offer. It was very expensive & certainly nothing special that I was expecting. My son was with me on my second trip & he had something different which wasn't very nice as well.

Makka Pakka

Post by Makka Pakka » Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:01 pm

I think you need to read the post title again.
"At a meeting held at the Grammar School on Friday last - Mr Phillip Wood M.A., in the chair - it was resolved to form an Association Football Club for Darlington and neighbourhood. The opinions of those present were so unanimous as to the desirability of this step, that a committee was formed to complete the organisation of the club, and Mr Craven, 17, Garden Street, was appointed secretary pro tem." - The Northern Echo, Monday 23rd July 1883

Emdubya

Post by Emdubya » Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:18 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:46 am
I've been to Kidderminster a couple of times. Only remember my last trip & I was very underwhelmed with the food that was on offer. It was very expensive & certainly nothing special that I was expecting. My son was with me on my second trip & he had something different which wasn't very nice as well.
You really are a gold plated prick aren’t you.

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:28 pm

Emdubya wrote:
Darlo_Pete wrote:
You really are a gold plated prick aren’t you.
That was apparent to everyone a long time ago.

The fact Pete needs to attention seek on a thread about someone dying says it all.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:59 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:
Fuck sake man, have some respect for the man and the work he did for years at that football club.

JasonDeVos

Post by JasonDeVos » Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:39 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:
Dear me

darlo2001uk

Post by darlo2001uk » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:12 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:
I hope no fans from Kidderminster come on here and read this. Or worse still, any of Mr Murdoch's family.

Sadly, this reflects so badly on Darlington FC even though it is nothing to do with the club directly.

Geordie Quaker

Post by Geordie Quaker » Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:33 pm

Pete, you truly are a prize bellend.