Tommy Taylor

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Darlo_CR
Posts: 544
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:33 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Tommy Taylor

Post by Darlo_CR » Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:10 pm

It’s sounding like we may have seen the last of Tommy unfortunately. He was a welcome addition after a run of poor keepers, be a shame to see him leave.

bga
Posts: 2247
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:18 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Tommy Taylor

Post by bga » Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:26 pm

Do tell more!

Darlo_CR
Posts: 544
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:33 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Tommy Taylor

Post by Darlo_CR » Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:44 pm

Received two bids from fellow national league north clubs, will depend on whether we extend Robsons loan deal but as you can imagine he wasn’t pleased to be dropped.

bga
Posts: 2247
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:18 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Tommy Taylor

Post by bga » Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:56 pm

Darlo_CR wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:44 pm
Received two bids from fellow national league north clubs, will depend on whether we extend Robsons loan deal but as you can imagine he wasn’t pleased to be dropped.
I guess the jury is still out on whether the new keeper is an upgrade or not. If he's not prepared to fight for his place and we can get some money for him seems to make a lot of sense

User avatar
Spyman
Posts: 12588
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:04 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Tommy Taylor

Post by Spyman » Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:27 pm

Darlo_CR wrote:Received two bids from fellow national league north clubs, will depend on whether we extend Robsons loan deal but as you can imagine he wasn’t pleased to be dropped.
I'm sure nobody would be pleased to be dropped - but it begs the question, did he think he was untouchable? Not sure that's the kind of personality we want around the place to be honest, especially for a fairly unremarkable keeper.

I presume Spennymoor are one of the clubs in for him. If so, let's take their vibes.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

Quakers2009
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed May 24, 2023 4:37 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Tommy Taylor

Post by Quakers2009 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:43 pm

I think TT feels more aggrieved over the way he has been treated, rather than feeling 'untouchable' or 'safe'.

A good servant to the club and equally a good NLN goalkeeper - our loss is another club's gain.

User avatar
Spyman
Posts: 12588
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:04 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Tommy Taylor

Post by Spyman » Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:52 pm

Quakers2009 wrote:I think TT feels more aggrieved over the way he has been treated, rather than feeling 'untouchable' or 'safe'.

A good servant to the club and equally a good NLN goalkeeper - our loss is another club's gain.
How has he been treated, other than the manager feeling that another player might improve the side? It seems a totally normal thing that happens in football all the time.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

My opinion
Posts: 752
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:13 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Tommy Taylor

Post by My opinion » Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:54 pm

Quakers2009 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:43 pm
I think TT feels more aggrieved over the way he has been treated, rather than feeling 'untouchable' or 'safe'.

A good servant to the club and equally a good NLN goalkeeper - our loss is another club's gain.
Is it?.. that's a matter of opinion.

Quakers2009
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed May 24, 2023 4:37 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Tommy Taylor

Post by Quakers2009 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:41 pm

My opinion wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:54 pm
Quakers2009 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:43 pm
I think TT feels more aggrieved over the way he has been treated, rather than feeling 'untouchable' or 'safe'.

A good servant to the club and equally a good NLN goalkeeper - our loss is another club's gain.
Is it?.. that's a matter of opinion.
OK, and?

AndyPark
Posts: 12158
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:08 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Darlington

Re: Tommy Taylor

Post by AndyPark » Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:43 am

1st time he's had a bit of competition since joining us.

Good luck to him if/when he leaves, he won't be the last either from what I've heard.

PierremontQuaker03
Posts: 2162
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:53 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Tommy Taylor

Post by PierremontQuaker03 » Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:02 am

A new manager coming in wants to do it his way, a think a lot of the current squad are heading for the exit door - 3 wins in 28 tells me that ain't a bad thing.
“If you can't hit a driver, don't.”
Greg Norman

QUAKERMAN2
Posts: 2798
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:43 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Tommy Taylor

Post by QUAKERMAN2 » Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:11 am

AndyPark wrote:1st time he's had a bit of competition since joining us.

Good luck to him if/when he leaves, he won't be the last either from what I've heard.
Would imagine one of our LB's could go but hope its not Sukar who I think is unlucky to lose his place.Moke,Curry and Mustoe possibly could go imo.

Sent from my SM-A145R using Tapatalk


AndyPark
Posts: 12158
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:08 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Darlington

Re: Tommy Taylor

Post by AndyPark » Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:31 am

QUAKERMAN2 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:11 am
AndyPark wrote:1st time he's had a bit of competition since joining us.

Good luck to him if/when he leaves, he won't be the last either from what I've heard.
Would imagine one of our LB's could go but hope its not Sukar who I think is unlucky to lose his place.Moke,Curry and Mustoe possibly could go imo.

Sent from my SM-A145R using Tapatalk
Heard someone at the ground say both Lees and Sukar have been offered to clubs.

Not to mention Moke is apparently on his way out too.

al_quaker
Posts: 5937
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:51 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Tommy Taylor

Post by al_quaker » Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:14 am

PierremontQuaker03 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:02 am
A new manager coming in wants to do it his way, a think a lot of the current squad are heading for the exit door - 3 wins in 28 tells me that ain't a bad thing.
Exactly. Given how terrible we've been this calendar year, I won't lose any sleep over many of the players moving on. I'm increasingly of the opinion that last season we had some exceptional players for the level, who carried the team far above the level of the majorty of the squad. A major shake-up is required - and Gowling will rightly be judged on how that goes.

MB86DFC
Posts: 781
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:50 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Tommy Taylor

Post by MB86DFC » Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:17 am

al_quaker wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:14 am
PierremontQuaker03 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:02 am
A new manager coming in wants to do it his way, a think a lot of the current squad are heading for the exit door - 3 wins in 28 tells me that ain't a bad thing.
Exactly. Given how terrible we've been this calendar year, I won't lose any sleep over many of the players moving on. I'm increasingly of the opinion that last season we had some exceptional players for the level, who carried the team far above the level of the majorty of the squad. A major shake-up is required - and Gowling will rightly be judged on how that goes.
I feel the opposite, the downturn was due to poor attitude from Armstrong, constantly bemoaning losing players and belittling those he had. Couple this with no game plan and it’s easy to see why it went sour.

I don’t think we have a core of relegation players, they just needed organising in a simple formation, and encouraging.

al_quaker
Posts: 5937
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:51 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Tommy Taylor

Post by al_quaker » Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:38 am

MB86DFC wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:17 am
al_quaker wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:14 am
PierremontQuaker03 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:02 am
A new manager coming in wants to do it his way, a think a lot of the current squad are heading for the exit door - 3 wins in 28 tells me that ain't a bad thing.
Exactly. Given how terrible we've been this calendar year, I won't lose any sleep over many of the players moving on. I'm increasingly of the opinion that last season we had some exceptional players for the level, who carried the team far above the level of the majorty of the squad. A major shake-up is required - and Gowling will rightly be judged on how that goes.
I feel the opposite, the downturn was due to poor attitude from Armstrong, constantly bemoaning losing players and belittling those he had. Couple this with no game plan and it’s easy to see why it went sour.

I don’t think we have a core of relegation players, they just needed organising in a simple formation, and encouraging.
I hope you are correct

User avatar
CrazyDarlo
Posts: 1182
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:22 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Thirsk

Re: Tommy Taylor

Post by CrazyDarlo » Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:32 pm

AndyPark wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:31 am
QUAKERMAN2 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:11 am
AndyPark wrote:1st time he's had a bit of competition since joining us.

Good luck to him if/when he leaves, he won't be the last either from what I've heard.
Would imagine one of our LB's could go but hope its not Sukar who I think is unlucky to lose his place.Moke,Curry and Mustoe possibly could go imo.

Sent from my SM-A145R using Tapatalk
Heard someone at the ground say both Lees and Sukar have been offered to clubs.

Not to mention Moke is apparently on his way out too.
There’s probably a number of players Gowling would like to get rid of, the worry for me is that we may not be able to offload them. Nobody in the NLN will be signing players not good enough for us so they’ll have to drop down. Either they go out on loan and we have to pay a portion of their wages for them to play for another club or the player agrees to a transfer elsewhere, probably on a lower wage.

User avatar
Spyman
Posts: 12588
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:04 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Tommy Taylor

Post by Spyman » Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:42 pm

CrazyDarlo wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:32 pm

There’s probably a number of players Gowling would like to get rid of, the worry for me is that we may not be able to offload them. Nobody in the NLN will be signing players not good enough for us so they’ll have to drop down. Either they go out on loan and we have to pay a portion of their wages for them to play for another club or the player agrees to a transfer elsewhere, probably on a lower wage.
You say that, but we've allegedly received two offers for Taylor, both from NLN clubs.
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

e4sby
Posts: 681
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:16 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Tommy Taylor

Post by e4sby » Wed Oct 25, 2023 3:09 pm

Spyman wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:42 pm
CrazyDarlo wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:32 pm

There’s probably a number of players Gowling would like to get rid of, the worry for me is that we may not be able to offload them. Nobody in the NLN will be signing players not good enough for us so they’ll have to drop down. Either they go out on loan and we have to pay a portion of their wages for them to play for another club or the player agrees to a transfer elsewhere, probably on a lower wage.
You say that, but we've allegedly received two offers for Taylor, both from NLN clubs.
And if we receive a small fee and replace him with someone of the same standard cheaper so we can use the funds to strengthen elsewhere surely that is good management? Especially when the budget has been poorly spent!

User avatar
theoriginalfatcat
Posts: 6655
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:40 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Tommy Taylor

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:53 pm

MB86DFC wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:17 am
al_quaker wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:14 am
PierremontQuaker03 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:02 am
A new manager coming in wants to do it his way, a think a lot of the current squad are heading for the exit door - 3 wins in 28 tells me that ain't a bad thing.
Exactly. Given how terrible we've been this calendar year, I won't lose any sleep over many of the players moving on. I'm increasingly of the opinion that last season we had some exceptional players for the level, who carried the team far above the level of the majorty of the squad. A major shake-up is required - and Gowling will rightly be judged on how that goes.
I feel the opposite, the downturn was due to poor attitude from Armstrong, constantly bemoaning losing players and belittling those he had. Couple this with no game plan and it’s easy to see why it went sour.

I don’t think we have a core of relegation players, they just needed organising in a simple formation, and encouraging.
I reckon you're both right! Yes we did have a small number of excellent players that "carried" the others - but also yes, A.A. handled the loss of these players badly, or perhaps the board thought we had enough in the tank or points on the board to not allow A.A. to bring in extras? In any case it's been a perfect recipe for a king size malaise, yet the impatience from some on here is staggering.

For the reasons stated above, we have been crap nearly all year, so it's a tall order to expect anyone to simply come in, move a few chairs around in the changing room, give out a couple of cuddles/a couple of rollockings, and everything will be fine. People need to be more patient as putting this situation right is going to take time.
Profile pic ↗️
Feethams the Panda. 28 Jan 2012.
Now extinct!

Quakers2009
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed May 24, 2023 4:37 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Tommy Taylor

Post by Quakers2009 » Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:32 pm

e4sby wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 3:09 pm
Spyman wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:42 pm
CrazyDarlo wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:32 pm

There’s probably a number of players Gowling would like to get rid of, the worry for me is that we may not be able to offload them. Nobody in the NLN will be signing players not good enough for us so they’ll have to drop down. Either they go out on loan and we have to pay a portion of their wages for them to play for another club or the player agrees to a transfer elsewhere, probably on a lower wage.
You say that, but we've allegedly received two offers for Taylor, both from NLN clubs.
And if we receive a small fee and replace him with someone of the same standard cheaper so we can use the funds to strengthen elsewhere surely that is good management? Especially when the budget has been poorly spent!
If we were playing Football Manager.

Darlofan97
Posts: 5678
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:44 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Tommy Taylor

Post by Darlofan97 » Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:48 pm

Spyman wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:27 pm
Darlo_CR wrote:Received two bids from fellow national league north clubs, will depend on whether we extend Robsons loan deal but as you can imagine he wasn’t pleased to be dropped.
I'm sure nobody would be pleased to be dropped - but it begs the question, did he think he was untouchable? Not sure that's the kind of personality we want around the place to be honest, especially for a fairly unremarkable keeper.

I presume Spennymoor are one of the clubs in for him. If so, let's take their vibes.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
You’ve just entirely made that idea up in your own head then ran with it.

Taylor has been a solid performer for us, playing over 100 games for the club. Despite rarely being challenged by an understudy, he has consistently played & trained well.

Did he express his discontent at being dropped? Yes, he probably did. However, that reaction is totally normal, especially considering his replacement is not actually any better, plus Taylor’s performances this season haven’t warranted him being dropped.

Footballers aren’t robots.

Annoyingly, we have a good goalkeeper at this level on our books, after years of signing poor GK’s on permanent deals (Wilczynski, Maddison, Elliott, Saltmer) who is entering his peak years as a GK; traded in for a young GK on a 28-day loan from Hull who has arguably fared worse thus far.

I’m not against Taylor being replaced, but any replacement has to be better with the added bonus of some longevity.

User avatar
Spyman
Posts: 12588
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:04 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Tommy Taylor

Post by Spyman » Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:25 am


Darlofan97 wrote:
Spyman wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:27 pm
Darlo_CR wrote:Received two bids from fellow national league north clubs, will depend on whether we extend Robsons loan deal but as you can imagine he wasn’t pleased to be dropped.
I'm sure nobody would be pleased to be dropped - but it begs the question, did he think he was untouchable? Not sure that's the kind of personality we want around the place to be honest, especially for a fairly unremarkable keeper.

I presume Spennymoor are one of the clubs in for him. If so, let's take their vibes.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
You’ve just entirely made that idea up in your own head then ran with it.

Taylor has been a solid performer for us, playing over 100 games for the club. Despite rarely being challenged by an understudy, he has consistently played & trained well.

Did he express his discontent at being dropped? Yes, he probably did. However, that reaction is totally normal, especially considering his replacement is not actually any better, plus Taylor’s performances this season haven’t warranted him being dropped.

Footballers aren’t robots.

Annoyingly, we have a good goalkeeper at this level on our books, after years of signing poor GK’s on permanent deals (Wilczynski, Maddison, Elliott, Saltmer) who is entering his peak years as a GK; traded in for a young GK on a 28-day loan from Hull who has arguably fared worse thus far.

I’m not against Taylor being replaced, but any replacement has to be better with the added bonus of some longevity.
I asked the question. I didn't make anything up and run with it.

Somebody suggested he was unhappy that he'd been treated badly. I'm questioning whether either is true, because there's no evidence of either, but that being unhappy for losing your place should be a completely normal reaction - it doesn't necessarily mean someone has spat their dummy about it, but if they have then either:

a) there's more to this than he's just been dropped

or

b) he's over-reacted to being dropped.

I'm not claiming either is true. I'm questioning why Taylor being left out has become such a big deal, whether that's him making it a big deal or just a few fans jumping to conclusions.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

e4sby
Posts: 681
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:16 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Tommy Taylor

Post by e4sby » Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:33 am

Quakers2009 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:32 pm
e4sby wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 3:09 pm
Spyman wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:42 pm
CrazyDarlo wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:32 pm

There’s probably a number of players Gowling would like to get rid of, the worry for me is that we may not be able to offload them. Nobody in the NLN will be signing players not good enough for us so they’ll have to drop down. Either they go out on loan and we have to pay a portion of their wages for them to play for another club or the player agrees to a transfer elsewhere, probably on a lower wage.
You say that, but we've allegedly received two offers for Taylor, both from NLN clubs.
And if we receive a small fee and replace him with someone of the same standard cheaper so we can use the funds to strengthen elsewhere surely that is good management? Especially when the budget has been poorly spent!
If we were playing Football Manager.
Or if the new manager has very little left in the budget and has to move a few out...

MikeinBlack2
Posts: 1740
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:42 am
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Stockton-on-Tees

Re: Tommy Taylor

Post by MikeinBlack2 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:47 am

Maybe part of the loan deal is that the young keeper plays every game if fit?
Come on Darlo!
Smoke me a kipper....I'll be back for breakfast!

Darlopartisan
Posts: 1706
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:49 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Tommy Taylor

Post by Darlopartisan » Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:39 am

Not sure of all the talk about surrounding TT, but the loan deal ends after the Spennymoore match on Saturday .
So if the loan deal is not extended I expect to see TT in goal , if he isn’t and the loan deal is not extended we will be in a merry go round of loan keepers , as we can’t afford to buy one, the tragedy is TT is one of the better keepers in this division.

Quakerlad
Posts: 625
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:54 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Tommy Taylor

Post by Quakerlad » Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:03 am

Catch 22 for the manager I reckon with no right or wrong answer.

Yes TT could dominate his box a lot better but overall probably as good as we are going to get realistically.

Seemed wrong at the time to bring a young kid in as we have other priorities to improve rather than a solid goalkeeper.

However, faced with having to move players on JG could have felt that TT would attract other clubs compared to many of our other players and probably is the case. So unsettle him, maybe get a bid and save on his wages.

Is it the right thing to do, no idea really, but a merry go round of young loanees will not improve us.

User avatar
theoriginalfatcat
Posts: 6655
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:40 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Tommy Taylor

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:16 am

Blimey quakerlad, you’re going in to conspiracy theory territory now.

Could it just be that Josh thinks (like others) that T.T. just isn’t that good? Got the chance of a loan keeper at minimal cost - and took it.
Profile pic ↗️
Feethams the Panda. 28 Jan 2012.
Now extinct!

spen666
Posts: 2288
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:12 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Tommy Taylor

Post by spen666 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:30 am

Quakerlad wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:03 am
Catch 22 for the manager I reckon with no right or wrong answer.

Yes TT could dominate his box a lot better but overall probably as good as we are going to get realistically.

Seemed wrong at the time to bring a young kid in as we have other priorities to improve rather than a solid goalkeeper.

However, faced with having to move players on JG could have felt that TT would attract other clubs compared to many of our other players and probably is the case. So unsettle him, maybe get a bid and save on his wages.

Is it the right thing to do, no idea really, but a merry go round of young loanees will not improve us.
Surely, if a club knows TT is unsettled and wants away from Darlington, they will make lower offers than if he was happy. Clubs will know Darlington do not want to keep paying wages for an unsettled player, so will offer less than they would if he was settled and happy at club.


Whatever the reasons behind dropping TT and bringing in the loan keeper, it seems to have been handled IMO poorly. If we are to believe what is said, TT was dropped without being spoken to, then a couple of weeks later JG is praising him as a good goalkeeper and saying TT has done nothing wrong. If the latter is the case, then surely good man management would have been to speak to TT to tell him he was dropped and explain why he was dropped.

One thing is for sure, the only person that knows why JG has acted as he has is JG. Everything else, including my post is speculation.

LoidLucan
Posts: 4488
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:29 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Tommy Taylor

Post by LoidLucan » Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:35 am

The irony is that the one thing the new keeper doesn't do is dominate his six-yard area and teams including King's Lynn have specifically targeted that. And I'm certain you'll find Spenny will do exactly the same. I find the whole situation bewildering to be honest. My overall impression is that we've prioritised a position that wasn't obviously broken.

Post Reply