Junior CIC

Here lie questions that were posed to 1883 and have been answered. any further questions please visit www.darlington1883.co.uk

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

darlotoon
Team Supported: Darlington

Junior CIC

Post by darlotoon » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:48 am

any news on whether juniors can join the CIC yet , I appreciate there have been more pressing matters recently

anus

Junior CIC

Post by anus » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:25 pm

Unfortunately under 14's can't contribute as they get drunk on 2 glasses of cider and laugh hysterically when someone farts.

fozzovmurton

Re: Junior CIC

Post by fozzovmurton » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:44 am

anus wrote:Unfortunately under 14's can't contribute as they get drunk on 2 glasses of cider and laugh hysterically when someone farts.
I am 30 and laugh like a child when someone farts, does that count me out :-)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
442 Football Crazy Admin

If you need an avatar or signature I recommend Ron Carr of RCarr Designs

Tori_Gill
Team Supported: DFC

Post by Tori_Gill » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:19 pm

darlotoon wrote:any news on whether juniors can join the CIC yet , I appreciate there have been more pressing matters recently
I'm not sure, let me check and get back to you but I was sure Andrew Caulkwell replied on another thread re this.
Let's be proud of what we have achieved, Darlington Football Club needs to survive so let's all be in this together because this is your club now and your club needs you.

Tori_Gill
Team Supported: DFC

Post by Tori_Gill » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:13 pm

I still don't have an answer on this still but if it helps, we are in the process of finalising the 'junior Quaker' scheme. Will fit in well with the CIC's school programme (full details to be released shortly) and the cost to join the junior scheme will be around £20 per year. We are also re-introducing 'Mr Q' and we are about 4-6 weeks away from this.