Seating

Here lie questions that were posed to 1883 and have been answered. any further questions please visit www.darlington1883.co.uk

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

onewayup
Team Supported: Darlington

Seating

Post by onewayup » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:57 pm

hi who's handling the seating arrangments at bishops ,i have three over 60, who want to book season tickets seating ,i'll pay for them all ,how far have we come to getting sorted with the in town outlet ,i ask because i,m likely to be out of the area back end of july.so need to get this sorted before i go.
thanks

herts_darlo

Re: Seating

Post by herts_darlo » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:19 am

onewayup wrote:hi who's handling the seating arrangments at bishops ,i have three over 60, who want to book season tickets seating ,i'll pay for them all ,how far have we come to getting sorted with the in town outlet ,i ask because i,m likely to be out of the area back end of july.so need to get this sorted before i go.
thanks
If they had a season ticket last year (and don't have one this year, and are not CIC members who'll be getting an email form to save on postage) then a form will be going in the post probably tomorrow.

The town centre shop is (I understand) struggling for volunteers to run it.

love it!
Team Supported: Darlington 1883

Post by love it! » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:45 pm

Im a very, very, very willing volunteer who has contacted Tori with my details of which I think she is forwarding on. As of yet ive still not got any call or details. Could you ask them to contact me?

fozzovmurton

Post by fozzovmurton » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:55 pm

herts_darlo wrote:
onewayup wrote:hi who's handling the seating arrangments at bishops ,i have three over 60, who want to book season tickets seating ,i'll pay for them all ,how far have we come to getting sorted with the in town outlet ,i ask because i,m likely to be out of the area back end of july.so need to get this sorted before i go.
thanks
If they had a season ticket last year (and don't have one this year, and are not CIC members who'll be getting an email form to save on postage) then a form will be going in the post probably tomorrow.

The town centre shop is (I understand) struggling for volunteers to run it.
I am still interested to help out, if you want to email me my address is dfozzy8310@googlemail.com, best of luck and hope to hear from you soon
442 Football Crazy Admin

If you need an avatar or signature I recommend Ron Carr of RCarr Designs

QuakerPete

Post by QuakerPete » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:03 pm

We're also trying to arrange a mid-week evening drop-in point for cash / cheque sales for season tickets, home shirts, etc., possibly from Wednesday next week. Just trying to arrange a suitable town centre venue and volunteers so will let everyone know as soon as possible.

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:13 pm

QuakerPete wrote:We're also trying to arrange a mid-week evening drop-in point for cash / cheque sales for season tickets, home shirts, etc., possibly from Wednesday next week. Just trying to arrange a suitable town centre venue and volunteers so will let everyone know as soon as possible.
Have prices for the home / away shirts been finalised?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

QuakerPete

Post by QuakerPete » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:52 pm

Hilly wrote:
QuakerPete wrote:We're also trying to arrange a mid-week evening drop-in point for cash / cheque sales for season tickets, home shirts, etc., possibly from Wednesday next week. Just trying to arrange a suitable town centre venue and volunteers so will let everyone know as soon as possible.

Yes - £38 adult home/away; £32 child home/away

The Away Shirts have to be ordered direct from our supplier - hoping to have that info in next few days; Home Shirts are coming to us and should be here by start of the season - taking orders for them now when I get venue and time sorted

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:13 am

QuakerPete wrote:
Hilly wrote:

The Away Shirts have to be ordered direct from our supplier - hoping to have that info in next few days; Home Shirts are coming to us and should be here by start of the season - taking orders for them now when I get venue and time sorted
Have we a sample home / away shirt - just if we do and can arrange some pictures, then we can also sell them online if needed.

QuakerPete

Post by QuakerPete » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:49 pm

Hilly wrote:
QuakerPete wrote:
Hilly wrote:

Have we a sample home / away shirt - just if we do and can arrange some pictures, then we can also sell them online if needed.
Will let you know soon as possible

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:16 pm

Back to the seating, is the reason it's going to be mid September at best because we're trying to get a cheap bargain from the Olympics? Which I don't mind, but seeing as though we were already giving an indication of prices I thought it might already be sorted.

Or is the mid September timescale simply down to planning?

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

Tori_Gill
Team Supported: DFC

Post by Tori_Gill » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:17 pm

thanks
The seating will be finalised shortly but we are delaying slightly as we may have the temp stand in at the start of the season and much better to allocate the seating once we know this for sure. Planning has been submitted.
Let's be proud of what we have achieved, Darlington Football Club needs to survive so let's all be in this together because this is your club now and your club needs you.