New stand

Here lie questions that were posed to 1883 and have been answered. any further questions please visit www.darlington1883.co.uk

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

tdk1
Team Supported: Darlington

New stand

Post by tdk1 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:50 pm

Don't suppose anyone has the planning application number, do they? Fancied a snoop and couldn't find it on the Durham planning portal.

Tori_Gill
Team Supported: DFC

Re: New stand

Post by Tori_Gill » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:41 pm

tdk1 wrote:Don't suppose anyone has the planning application number, do they? Fancied a snoop and couldn't find it on the Durham planning portal.
I have no idea but it will be in situ for the start of the season.
Let's be proud of what we have achieved, Darlington Football Club needs to survive so let's all be in this together because this is your club now and your club needs you.

spen666

Post by spen666 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:19 pm

Search reference number 3/2012/0333

And its Wear Valley not Durham County Council who are the relevant LPA

Marketman

Post by Marketman » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:36 pm

This has been updated/corrected on the planning website and now refers to a 300 seater stand, however still states application date as 3/8/12 and no clues on there about when consultation will begin or when the decision will then be due.

Are we being realistic in stating this will get the go ahead in time for the start of our season?

I assume the stand, given it's size and the fact that currently behind that goal there is grass, will need a reinforced concrete base to sit on?

divas

Post by divas » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:52 pm

The stand needs footings rather than a complete base.

Date on the website is when it was uploaded to the site rather than date of application i believe, obviously there was a delay getting it up there.

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:10 pm

divas wrote:The stand needs footings rather than a complete base.

Date on the website is when it was uploaded to the site rather than date of application i believe, obviously there was a delay getting it up there.
I take it planning permission has been granted then mate? Any idea when we're looking to begin construction?

divas

Post by divas » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:05 pm

Monday

Marketman

Post by Marketman » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:53 pm

divas wrote:Monday
Does that mean planning has been granted... Or is this just the footings going in?

divas

Post by divas » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:55 pm

Planning without a roof is sorted.

Marketman

Post by Marketman » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:16 pm

That's great. Have you got the reference number as the one stated above only refers to a covered stand and apparently hasn't even been designated a case officer or started consultation. As far as I'm aware the plans will have to be posted on the planning website for public consultation before a decision can be made. Am I just not finding the right application?

micra3

Post by micra3 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:21 pm

Marketman wrote:That's great. Have you got the reference number as the one stated above only refers to a covered stand and apparently hasn't even been designated a case officer or started consultation. As far as I'm aware the plans will have to be posted on the planning website for public consultation before a decision can be made. Am I just not finding the right application?

What are you trying to prove :roll:
M I C R A 3

Marketman

Post by Marketman » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:06 am

Prove??? Steady on mate, just wanted to take a look. Was interested as to whether there is any disabled provision in there as is relevant to me and mine. The plans would show access.
Am hoping some of the seating will be unreserved and easily accessible.
Is there any disabled provision in the new stand?

Tori_Gill
Team Supported: DFC

Post by Tori_Gill » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:33 pm

Footings will be started on within the next couple of days with a view to the stand being erected from Monday. The seats are allocated to season ticket holders although those season ticket holders will have unallocated seats and there will also be spare seats.
Let's be proud of what we have achieved, Darlington Football Club needs to survive so let's all be in this together because this is your club now and your club needs you.

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:14 pm

Tori_Gill wrote:Footings will be started on within the next couple of days with a view to the stand being erected from Monday. The seats are allocated to season ticket holders although those season ticket holders will have unallocated seats and there will also be spare seats.
Construction beginning on Monday? Deary me! Talk about cutting it fine!

Fibonacci0112358

Post by Fibonacci0112358 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:22 pm

Hilly wrote:
Tori_Gill wrote:Footings will be started on within the next couple of days with a view to the stand being erected from Monday. The seats are allocated to season ticket holders although those season ticket holders will have unallocated seats and there will also be spare seats.
No Hilly, the stand will be erected on Monday. There's little construction as such.

Footings will be finished before then. (If all goes to plan).

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:48 pm

Fibonacci0112358 wrote:
Hilly wrote:
No Hilly, the stand will be erected on Monday. There's little construction as such.

Construction / erection - same thing to me!

Still doesn't leave much room should anything go wrong. I'm the cautious type so fingers crossed all goes to plan!

Fibonacci0112358

Post by Fibonacci0112358 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:56 pm

Hilly wrote:
Fibonacci0112358 wrote:
Hilly wrote:

Construction / erection - same thing to me!

Still doesn't leave much room should anything go wrong. I'm the cautious type so fingers crossed all goes to plan!

Yeah, after all, this is Darlo we are talking about.