Update to amount raised?

Here lie questions that were posed to 1883 and have been answered. any further questions please visit www.darlington1883.co.uk

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

shawry
Team Supported: Darlington

Update to amount raised?

Post by shawry » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:40 pm

Is there an update? Or are we still at £157,200?

Is it still relevant?

Spyman

Re: Update to amount raised?

Post by Spyman » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:34 pm

shawry wrote:Is there an update? Or are we still at £157,200?

Is it still relevant?
I've put in £100 since it has been at 157,200, so it is at least 157,300.
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

dickdarlington

Post by dickdarlington » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:59 am

Don't think it's been updated for about a month now. An announcement before the start of the season would be great.

There are a couple of others I know who have invested since it reached the above figure. And that doesn't include my Dad and I.

mikkyx
Site Admin

Post by mikkyx » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:06 pm

I've e-mailed the folks in charge to see if an update is needed / whether the totaliser needs to come down now - will update one way or the other when I hear back.
Darlo Uncovered flux capacitor maintainer-in-chief
Darlo Fans Radio | Official Website

QuakerRCS
Team Supported: Darlington FC

Post by QuakerRCS » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:17 am

Yeah, my £100 in July never changed this amount either. May be better taken down if everyone is too busy to keep it up to date - in case it looks like everyone has stopped investing.

shadwellman

Post by shadwellman » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:58 pm

Yes I have recently invested.

MikeinBlack

Post by MikeinBlack » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:23 pm

Still no update like - can only mean that there are no 'serious' investors out there ....can't it?
COME ON DARLO!

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:52 pm

MikeinBlack wrote:Still no update like - can only mean that there are no 'serious' investors out there ....can't it?
Or the team are working like buggery with tomorrow being our first game, Tuesday being our first 'home' game, replica shirts arriving etc... etc....

shawry

Post by shawry » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:33 am

mikkyx wrote:I've e-mailed the folks in charge to see if an update is needed / whether the totaliser needs to come down now - will update one way or the other when I hear back.
Mikky, any news on this? Have they got back to you yet?

Could we remove the total and target and just have an 'invest now' banner, as to be honest it counter productive when it appears stalled.

mikkyx
Site Admin

Post by mikkyx » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:08 pm

shawry wrote:
mikkyx wrote:I've e-mailed the folks in charge to see if an update is needed / whether the totaliser needs to come down now - will update one way or the other when I hear back.
Mikky, any news on this? Have they got back to you yet?

Could we remove the total and target and just have an 'invest now' banner, as to be honest it counter productive when it appears stalled.
Yes, forgot to update this, sorry. I've been asked to take the bar down so when I reskin the forum it'll be gone.
Darlo Uncovered flux capacitor maintainer-in-chief
Darlo Fans Radio | Official Website

shawry

Post by shawry » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:18 pm

Does that mean we've reached the total? did they clarify? :)

Tori_Gill
Team Supported: DFC

Post by Tori_Gill » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:31 pm

It is so difficult now to give regular updates as now we have started the season we have regular outgoings. We also have shop income, season ticket income (which wouldn't count towards it) but it would be good to give a combined amount of cic, fundraising and investment update prior to the AGM. it's just very bitty but I can tell you we are in the black!

shawry

Post by shawry » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:46 pm

Tori_Gill wrote:It is so difficult now to give regular updates as now we have started the season we have regular outgoings. We also have shop income, season ticket income (which wouldn't count towards it) but it would be good to give a combined amount of cic, fundraising and investment update prior to the AGM. it's just very bitty but I can tell you we are in the black!
Thanks Tori, its good to know, it just looks a bit stalled, not so bothered about an actual total, just that we are doing ok :)