Sutton United

Discussion of footy that ISN'T centred around Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

User avatar
theoriginalfatcat
Posts: 5151
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:40 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Sutton United

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:26 am

It's strange you're so abusive. You were very polite to me when I was accidentally sent your real name and email address - a few years back. I'm sure you remember. Or perhaps you don't?
Mr Singh said this " I'm not expecting to get back any of the money I've already put in, I'm prepared to write it off for the future of the club. I'm not hanging in to make any kind of financial gain in the short or long term - if someone was prepared to come in and take the club off my hands, I'd be more than willing to discuss it"

Tamworth matchday programme 26 Nov 2011

eddie-rowles
Posts: 315
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:51 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Sutton United

Post by eddie-rowles » Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:55 am

Darlogramps wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:21 am
theoriginalfatcat wrote:I can assure you there are no “tantrums” happening with me and secondly it’s interesting that just because you’ve decreed Lo to be a liar, he is one. You’ve bunged in a few legal sounding phrases and declared yourself a winner, congrats!

However, that aside, I stand by what I said about feeling polluted when I converse with you so I won’t be doing it anymore on this thread, it’s never ending, so take your abuse to someone else.

You see unlike you, I come on here for enjoyment and to chat about Darlo related subjects - you’ve admitted to me above in this thread (and to other posters previously on other threads) that your motivations for using this board are different. That’s how you are but as said previously, you act in this way on a regular basis so it’s no surprise.

And do you seriously think Bullshit is a swearword? LOL. The only swear words used on this thread are by you, take a look above.
Ermmm, yes - Bullshit is very much a swear word. As is “Fuck” which you used towards Lo last week.

You really do think you’re so superior don’t you? You believe because you decree something, it is true. Bullshit is very much an expletive. It’s weird you’re trying to pretend otherwise.

My motivations are multiple. I enjoy chatting Darlington too, but do enjoy taking egotistical buffoons like you down a peg or two.

There are some strange characters on this board, but you are without doubt the freakiest, oddest, most bizarre character I’ve ever come across. I’m going to remind you of some of this weird stuff you’ve come out with in future on this board.
PLEASE DONT it is SO BLOODY TIRESOME just communicate by private emails , cheers

Darlogramps
Posts: 5695
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Sutton United

Post by Darlogramps » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:03 am

theoriginalfatcat wrote:It's strange you're so abusive. You were very polite to me when I was accidentally sent your real name and email address - a few years back. I'm sure you remember. Or perhaps you don't?
I’m no more or less abusive than you are. We’re both willing to indulge in personal attacks and insults when it suits our purposes, as are many people in this board.

The difference is I’m honest about it, whereas you try and pretend you’re superior to others. Anyway, you’ve twice said you won’t be posting any more in this thread, yet keep replying, despite the fact talking to me is so “polluting”. Proves my point about your ego.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

User avatar
theoriginalfatcat
Posts: 5151
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:40 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Sutton United

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:54 am

Darlogramps wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:03 am
theoriginalfatcat wrote:It's strange you're so abusive. You were very polite to me when I was accidentally sent your real name and email address - a few years back. I'm sure you remember. Or perhaps you don't?
I’m no more or less abusive than you are. We’re both willing to indulge in personal attacks and insults when it suits our purposes, as are many people in this board.

The difference is I’m honest about it, whereas you try and pretend you’re superior to others. Anyway, you’ve twice said you won’t be posting any more in this thread, yet keep replying, despite the fact talking to me is so “polluting”. Proves my point about your ego.

Ah “Darlogramps” - I’ve only just seen this, I see you couldn’t go away without a smart-arse comment.

And also writing two things that are incorrect. Not very impressive for someone who’s done a little journalism course and thinks it gives them the right to write whatever they want. I think you’ve made a mistake by continually choosing to rile me - you know, for your own personal amusement.

Take some advice from someone who’s older than you, reassess how you communicate with others on this forum. Especially me - because I’ve had enough of you now, and I 100% know who you are.
Mr Singh said this " I'm not expecting to get back any of the money I've already put in, I'm prepared to write it off for the future of the club. I'm not hanging in to make any kind of financial gain in the short or long term - if someone was prepared to come in and take the club off my hands, I'd be more than willing to discuss it"

Tamworth matchday programme 26 Nov 2011

Darlogramps
Posts: 5695
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Sutton United

Post by Darlogramps » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:11 pm

theoriginalfatcat wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:54 am
Darlogramps wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:03 am
theoriginalfatcat wrote:It's strange you're so abusive. You were very polite to me when I was accidentally sent your real name and email address - a few years back. I'm sure you remember. Or perhaps you don't?
I’m no more or less abusive than you are. We’re both willing to indulge in personal attacks and insults when it suits our purposes, as are many people in this board.

The difference is I’m honest about it, whereas you try and pretend you’re superior to others. Anyway, you’ve twice said you won’t be posting any more in this thread, yet keep replying, despite the fact talking to me is so “polluting”. Proves my point about your ego.

Ah “Darlogramps” - I’ve only just seen this, I see you couldn’t go away without a smart-arse comment.

And also writing two things that are incorrect. Not very impressive for someone who’s done a little journalism course and thinks it gives them the right to write whatever they want. I think you’ve made a mistake by continually choosing to rile me - you know, for your own personal amusement.

Take some advice from someone who’s older than you, reassess how you communicate with others on this forum. Especially me - because I’ve had enough of you now, and I 100% know who you are.

It is a fair question though. You claim talking to me makes you feel "polluted", yet you continually reply to me. So why do you keep responding? I'm interested to know.

Oh, and I get on fine with most on this board. It's only a handful of arrogant hypocrites who dislike the fact I dare to question their opinions, who seem to view me as threat to their precious ego.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

banktopp
Posts: 730
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:59 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Hereford

Re: Sutton United

Post by banktopp » Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:10 am

Darlogramps wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:11 pm
theoriginalfatcat wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:54 am
Darlogramps wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:03 am
theoriginalfatcat wrote:It's strange you're so abusive. You were very polite to me when I was accidentally sent your real name and email address - a few years back. I'm sure you remember. Or perhaps you don't?
I’m no more or less abusive than you are. We’re both willing to indulge in personal attacks and insults when it suits our purposes, as are many people in this board.

The difference is I’m honest about it, whereas you try and pretend you’re superior to others. Anyway, you’ve twice said you won’t be posting any more in this thread, yet keep replying, despite the fact talking to me is so “polluting”. Proves my point about your ego.

Ah “Darlogramps” - I’ve only just seen this, I see you couldn’t go away without a smart-arse comment.

And also writing two things that are incorrect. Not very impressive for someone who’s done a little journalism course and thinks it gives them the right to write whatever they want. I think you’ve made a mistake by continually choosing to rile me - you know, for your own personal amusement.

Take some advice from someone who’s older than you, reassess how you communicate with others on this forum. Especially me - because I’ve had enough of you now, and I 100% know who you are.

It is a fair question though. You claim talking to me makes you feel "polluted", yet you continually reply to me. So why do you keep responding? I'm interested to know.

Oh, and I get on fine with most on this board. It's only a handful of arrogant hypocrites who dislike the fact I dare to question their opinions, who seem to view me as threat to their precious ego.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Old Git
Posts: 1339
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:09 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Sutton United

Post by Old Git » Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:46 pm

Not many of us left on this board!

Post Reply