Challinor Gone

Discussion of footy that ISN'T centred around Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Old Git
Posts: 1361
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:09 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Challinor Gone

Post by Old Git » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:06 pm

Dave Challinor has left the Hangers to become the new manager of Stockport County.

AndyPark
Posts: 11718
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:08 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Darlington

Re: Challinor Gone

Post by AndyPark » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:38 pm

Been superb viewing on Twitter tonight from the Pools fans.

Grown men resorting to tweeting his wife calling them all scumbags etc. They’ve went into absolute meltdown :lol: :lol:

shildonlad
Posts: 611
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 9:53 pm
Team Supported: Newcastle united and gatesheas
Location: Chesterfield

Re: Challinor Gone

Post by shildonlad » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:38 am

Shows how mad footballs gone where a bloke has dropped down down a divsion into non league. Clearly money talks, snake!
I may not live in the north east anymore but i still support the north east teams

AndyPark
Posts: 11718
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:08 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Darlington

Re: Challinor Gone

Post by AndyPark » Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:16 am

shildonlad wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:38 am
Shows how mad footballs gone where a bloke has dropped down down a divsion into non league. Clearly money talks, snake!
How is he a snake?

Before his missus deleted the tweet, it was insinuated that something was going behind the scenes.
He also lives closer to Stockport and I can imagine that was a big factor is moving too.

Darlogramps
Posts: 5704
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Challinor Gone

Post by Darlogramps » Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:05 pm

shildonlad wrote:Shows how mad footballs gone where a bloke has dropped down down a divsion into non league. Clearly money talks, snake!
Don’t be a hypocrite.

If you’re doing a job for one company, but someone else offers you considerably more money to do the same job for them, 99% of us would take it. Football fans are the worst hypocrites out there.

By your logic, Adam Campbell is also a snake for leaving Darlo for Gateshead to earn more money.

Don’t be a small-minded thicko and just accept these decisions happen in football, as they do in every industry.

Poolies have to get on with it.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

Old Git
Posts: 1361
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:09 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Challinor Gone

Post by Old Git » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:25 pm

Don’t remember anyone bleating too much when we poached AA from Blyth. Except Blyth fans and officials that is.

shildonlad
Posts: 611
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 9:53 pm
Team Supported: Newcastle united and gatesheas
Location: Chesterfield

Re: Challinor Gone

Post by shildonlad » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:01 pm

Darlogramps wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:05 pm
shildonlad wrote:Shows how mad footballs gone where a bloke has dropped down down a divsion into non league. Clearly money talks, snake!
Don’t be a hypocrite.

If you’re doing a job for one company, but someone else offers you considerably more money to do the same job for them, 99% of us would take it. Football fans are the worst hypocrites out there.

By your logic, Adam Campbell is also a snake for leaving Darlo for Gateshead to earn more money.

Don’t be a small-minded thicko and just accept these decisions happen in football, as they do in every industry.

Poolies have to get on with it.
Adam cambell left Darlington to return to the pro game. Yes who would not leave a job for money but football aint your normal 9-5 day job
I may not live in the north east anymore but i still support the north east teams

Darlogramps
Posts: 5704
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Challinor Gone

Post by Darlogramps » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:20 pm

shildonlad wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:05 pm
shildonlad wrote:Shows how mad footballs gone where a bloke has dropped down down a divsion into non league. Clearly money talks, snake!
Don’t be a hypocrite.

If you’re doing a job for one company, but someone else offers you considerably more money to do the same job for them, 99% of us would take it. Football fans are the worst hypocrites out there.

By your logic, Adam Campbell is also a snake for leaving Darlo for Gateshead to earn more money.

Don’t be a small-minded thicko and just accept these decisions happen in football, as they do in every industry.

Poolies have to get on with it.
Adam cambell left Darlington to return to the pro game. Yes who would not leave a job for money but football aint your normal 9-5 day job
Stop with the tired cliches. Football is no different to any other industry. People work for money and the majority will move if they get offered more by someone else. It’s the way of the world. Football fans calling managers names for doing just that are tedious, illogical hypocrites.

As for Campbell, he is earning more money at Gateshead than Darlington, a significant factor in his move. As such, by your logic you’ve branded one of your own players a snake.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

shildonlad
Posts: 611
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 9:53 pm
Team Supported: Newcastle united and gatesheas
Location: Chesterfield

Re: Challinor Gone

Post by shildonlad » Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:31 pm

Darlogramps wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:20 pm
shildonlad wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:05 pm
shildonlad wrote:Shows how mad footballs gone where a bloke has dropped down down a divsion into non league. Clearly money talks, snake!
Don’t be a hypocrite.

If you’re doing a job for one company, but someone else offers you considerably more money to do the same job for them, 99% of us would take it. Football fans are the worst hypocrites out there.

By your logic, Adam Campbell is also a snake for leaving Darlo for Gateshead to earn more money.

Don’t be a small-minded thicko and just accept these decisions happen in football, as they do in every industry.

Poolies have to get on with it.
Adam cambell left Darlington to return to the pro game. Yes who would not leave a job for money but football aint your normal 9-5 day job
Stop with the tired cliches. Football is no different to any other industry. People work for money and the majority will move if they get offered more by someone else. It’s the way of the world. Football fans calling managers names for doing just that are tedious, illogical hypocrites.

As for Campbell, he is earning more money at Gateshead than Darlington, a significant factor in his move. As such, by your logic you’ve branded one of your own players a snake.
Cambell never really left anyone in the lurch did he, he left after the season finished. Was his contract not up. Not as if challinor has left to go to a club higher up or at the same level
I may not live in the north east anymore but i still support the north east teams

Darlogramps
Posts: 5704
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Challinor Gone

Post by Darlogramps » Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:26 am

shildonlad wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:20 pm
shildonlad wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:05 pm
shildonlad wrote:Shows how mad footballs gone where a bloke has dropped down down a divsion into non league. Clearly money talks, snake!
Don’t be a hypocrite.

If you’re doing a job for one company, but someone else offers you considerably more money to do the same job for them, 99% of us would take it. Football fans are the worst hypocrites out there.

By your logic, Adam Campbell is also a snake for leaving Darlo for Gateshead to earn more money.

Don’t be a small-minded thicko and just accept these decisions happen in football, as they do in every industry.

Poolies have to get on with it.
Adam cambell left Darlington to return to the pro game. Yes who would not leave a job for money but football aint your normal 9-5 day job
Stop with the tired cliches. Football is no different to any other industry. People work for money and the majority will move if they get offered more by someone else. It’s the way of the world. Football fans calling managers names for doing just that are tedious, illogical hypocrites.

As for Campbell, he is earning more money at Gateshead than Darlington, a significant factor in his move. As such, by your logic you’ve branded one of your own players a snake.
Cambell never really left anyone in the lurch did he, he left after the season finished. Was his contract not up. Not as if challinor has left to go to a club higher up or at the same level
The timing of the move or Stockport’s pyramid position has got nothing to do with what we’re talking about. You said Challinor was a snake for moving somewhere accepting more money. That was your argument.

Campbell moved to Gateshead because the terms were more preferable to him (I.E. earning more money, going pro etc). Therefore by your own logic, in accepting more money, Campbell is a snake. Well done, sultana brain. You’ve managed to slag off one of your own players.

That’s before we get to you admitting everyone else is able to move companies for more money, yet for some reason this doesn’t apply to football managers because “football ain’t a 9 to 5 job”, without any real explanation of what that means.

You’ve got yourself in a right mess here and I’m intrigued as to how you’re going to argue your way out of it.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

shildonlad
Posts: 611
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 9:53 pm
Team Supported: Newcastle united and gatesheas
Location: Chesterfield

Re: Challinor Gone

Post by shildonlad » Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:28 am

Darlogramps wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:26 am
shildonlad wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:20 pm
shildonlad wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:05 pm

Don’t be a hypocrite.

If you’re doing a job for one company, but someone else offers you considerably more money to do the same job for them, 99% of us would take it. Football fans are the worst hypocrites out there.

By your logic, Adam Campbell is also a snake for leaving Darlo for Gateshead to earn more money.

Don’t be a small-minded thicko and just accept these decisions happen in football, as they do in every industry.

Poolies have to get on with it.
Adam cambell left Darlington to return to the pro game. Yes who would not leave a job for money but football aint your normal 9-5 day job
Stop with the tired cliches. Football is no different to any other industry. People work for money and the majority will move if they get offered more by someone else. It’s the way of the world. Football fans calling managers names for doing just that are tedious, illogical hypocrites.

As for Campbell, he is earning more money at Gateshead than Darlington, a significant factor in his move. As such, by your logic you’ve branded one of your own players a snake.
Cambell never really left anyone in the lurch did he, he left after the season finished. Was his contract not up. Not as if challinor has left to go to a club higher up or at the same level
The timing of the move or Stockport’s pyramid position has got nothing to do with what we’re talking about. You said Challinor was a snake for moving somewhere accepting more money. That was your argument.

Campbell moved to Gateshead because the terms were more preferable to him (I.E. earning more money, going pro etc). Therefore by your own logic, in accepting more money, Campbell is a snake. Well done, sultana brain. You’ve managed to slag off one of your own players.

That’s before we get to you admitting everyone else is able to move companies for more money, yet for some reason this doesn’t apply to football managers because “football ain’t a 9 to 5 job”, without any real explanation of what that means.

You’ve got yourself in a right mess here and I’m intrigued as to how you’re going to argue your way out of it.
Cambell moved to a club at the same level so was hardly lowering himself purely for the lure of more cash. What would you make of a player who was doing well at darlington leaving to go to say Shildon purely for more money. Im sure you will respond with some argument. I await your response
I may not live in the north east anymore but i still support the north east teams

Darlogramps
Posts: 5704
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Challinor Gone

Post by Darlogramps » Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:59 am

shildonlad wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:26 am
shildonlad wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:20 pm
shildonlad wrote: Adam cambell left Darlington to return to the pro game. Yes who would not leave a job for money but football aint your normal 9-5 day job
Stop with the tired cliches. Football is no different to any other industry. People work for money and the majority will move if they get offered more by someone else. It’s the way of the world. Football fans calling managers names for doing just that are tedious, illogical hypocrites.

As for Campbell, he is earning more money at Gateshead than Darlington, a significant factor in his move. As such, by your logic you’ve branded one of your own players a snake.
Cambell never really left anyone in the lurch did he, he left after the season finished. Was his contract not up. Not as if challinor has left to go to a club higher up or at the same level
The timing of the move or Stockport’s pyramid position has got nothing to do with what we’re talking about. You said Challinor was a snake for moving somewhere accepting more money. That was your argument.

Campbell moved to Gateshead because the terms were more preferable to him (I.E. earning more money, going pro etc). Therefore by your own logic, in accepting more money, Campbell is a snake. Well done, sultana brain. You’ve managed to slag off one of your own players.

That’s before we get to you admitting everyone else is able to move companies for more money, yet for some reason this doesn’t apply to football managers because “football ain’t a 9 to 5 job”, without any real explanation of what that means.

You’ve got yourself in a right mess here and I’m intrigued as to how you’re going to argue your way out of it.
Cambell moved to a club at the same level so was hardly lowering himself purely for the lure of more cash. What would you make of a player who was doing well at darlington leaving to go to say Shildon purely for more money. Im sure you will respond with some argument. I await your response
It’s a dumb comparison for many reasons. Shildon aren’t the same level as Stockport, aren’t as well backed, Challinor lives in the North West with his family (so Stockport is more convenient), whereas Shildon is down the road from Darlington.

Also, clubs are allowed to better themselves. Your argument appears to be lower league clubs aren’t allowed to spend more money than clubs above them, which is plain ridiculous.

It’s also entirely irrelevant to the point you made.

You called Challinor a snake for accepting an offer of more money. Yet your own club Gateshead have a long history of signing players by offering more money. I’ve even named an example. Therefore you’re already slagging off your own club and players.

Ultimately if you were working 100+ miles away, and another organisation closer to home offers more money, it’s justifiable to accept their offer. It doesn’t make Challinor a snake, in the same way a factory worker, a PR executive or a teacher would be justified in making a similar choice.

Your frankly daft and stupid attempt to hold managers and players to a higher standard than every other worker demonstrates part of the problem with football. Fans demand loyalty while to players and managers, it just a job. Until the thick element of fanbases (like yourself) get your head around that, we’re stuck with the same problem.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

shildonlad
Posts: 611
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 9:53 pm
Team Supported: Newcastle united and gatesheas
Location: Chesterfield

Re: Challinor Gone

Post by shildonlad » Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:07 pm

Darlogramps wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:59 am
shildonlad wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:26 am
shildonlad wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:20 pm

Stop with the tired cliches. Football is no different to any other industry. People work for money and the majority will move if they get offered more by someone else. It’s the way of the world. Football fans calling managers names for doing just that are tedious, illogical hypocrites.

As for Campbell, he is earning more money at Gateshead than Darlington, a significant factor in his move. As such, by your logic you’ve branded one of your own players a snake.
Cambell never really left anyone in the lurch did he, he left after the season finished. Was his contract not up. Not as if challinor has left to go to a club higher up or at the same level
The timing of the move or Stockport’s pyramid position has got nothing to do with what we’re talking about. You said Challinor was a snake for moving somewhere accepting more money. That was your argument.

Campbell moved to Gateshead because the terms were more preferable to him (I.E. earning more money, going pro etc). Therefore by your own logic, in accepting more money, Campbell is a snake. Well done, sultana brain. You’ve managed to slag off one of your own players.

That’s before we get to you admitting everyone else is able to move companies for more money, yet for some reason this doesn’t apply to football managers because “football ain’t a 9 to 5 job”, without any real explanation of what that means.

You’ve got yourself in a right mess here and I’m intrigued as to how you’re going to argue your way out of it.
Cambell moved to a club at the same level so was hardly lowering himself purely for the lure of more cash. What would you make of a player who was doing well at darlington leaving to go to say Shildon purely for more money. Im sure you will respond with some argument. I await your response
It’s a dumb comparison for many reasons. Shildon aren’t the same level as Stockport, aren’t as well backed, Challinor lives in the North West with his family (so Stockport is more convenient), whereas Shildon is down the road from Darlington.

Also, clubs are allowed to better themselves. Your argument appears to be lower league clubs aren’t allowed to spend more money than clubs above them, which is plain ridiculous.

It’s also entirely irrelevant to the point you made.

You called Challinor a snake for accepting an offer of more money. Yet your own club Gateshead have a long history of signing players by offering more money. I’ve even named an example. Therefore you’re already slagging off your own club and players.

Ultimately if you were working 100+ miles away, and another organisation closer to home offers more money, it’s justifiable to accept their offer. It doesn’t make Challinor a snake, in the same way a factory worker, a PR executive or a teacher would be justified in making a similar choice.

Your frankly daft and stupid attempt to hold managers and players to a higher standard than every other worker demonstrates part of the problem with football. Fans demand loyalty while to players and managers, it just a job. Until the thick element of fanbases (like yourself) get your head around that, we’re stuck with the same problem.
Im sure you would be the first to kick off if alun armstrong was lured to shildon or a team at that level purely for more money. Aint that part of the problem now, lack of loyalty from players and management. Hows shildon done so well in recent times, they have had a loyal group of players and i can count 4 managers in my 25 year watching them.
I may not live in the north east anymore but i still support the north east teams

Darlogramps
Posts: 5704
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Challinor Gone

Post by Darlogramps » Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:59 pm

You really are a thick, moronic cretin. I’m not getting drawn into Shildon because it’s a daft and irrelevant comparison, for reasons I’ve already explained.

Challinor wasn’t lured to Stockport purely for money. He has family in the North West, and there are plenty of rumblings that all was not well behind the scenes at Hartlepool. You know this so stop with the cretinous arguments.

Genuine question- why should any player or manager be loyal to a club? Particularly when fans like you give dogs abuse to them if they lose a match.

If Stockport are offering better terms to Challinor, why shouldn’t he move? Haven’t Hartlepool and Raj Singh shown him disloyalty by not matching his terms?
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

shildonlad
Posts: 611
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 9:53 pm
Team Supported: Newcastle united and gatesheas
Location: Chesterfield

Re: Challinor Gone

Post by shildonlad » Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:47 am

Darlogramps wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:59 pm
You really are a thick, moronic cretin. I’m not getting drawn into Shildon because it’s a daft and irrelevant comparison, for reasons I’ve already explained.

Challinor wasn’t lured to Stockport purely for money. He has family in the North West, and there are plenty of rumblings that all was not well behind the scenes at Hartlepool. You know this so stop with the cretinous arguments.

Genuine question- why should any player or manager be loyal to a club? Particularly when fans like you give dogs abuse to them if they lose a match.

If Stockport are offering better terms to Challinor, why shouldn’t he move? Haven’t Hartlepool and Raj Singh shown him disloyalty by not matching his terms?
Hartlepool did match his terms, thats why he signed a new contract and yes player and manager loyalty is vital, why do you think man u were so successful
I may not live in the north east anymore but i still support the north east teams

Darlogramps
Posts: 5704
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Challinor Gone

Post by Darlogramps » Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:50 pm

shildonlad wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:59 pm
You really are a thick, moronic cretin. I’m not getting drawn into Shildon because it’s a daft and irrelevant comparison, for reasons I’ve already explained.

Challinor wasn’t lured to Stockport purely for money. He has family in the North West, and there are plenty of rumblings that all was not well behind the scenes at Hartlepool. You know this so stop with the cretinous arguments.

Genuine question- why should any player or manager be loyal to a club? Particularly when fans like you give dogs abuse to them if they lose a match.

If Stockport are offering better terms to Challinor, why shouldn’t he move? Haven’t Hartlepool and Raj Singh shown him disloyalty by not matching his terms?
Hartlepool did match his terms, thats why he signed a new contract and yes player and manager loyalty is vital, why do you think man u were so successful
It’s like pulling teeth this.

By matching the terms Stockport were offering, that’s what I quite obviously meant. If they wanted to keep him, they would have. Given they let him go, they clearly decided that was a better course of action. You’ve even said YOU would go and accept more money. But apparently Challinor can’t, which makes you the hypocrite.

Loyalty doesn’t earn success in football. Man Utd were the best because they had the best manager and signed the best players for the most money. Ferguson was not loyal to his players, far from it. Look at Jaap Stam or David Beckham. Ferguson would take apart teams to bring in new players.

Ability and money were why Man Utd were successful, not loyalty. They’re being loyal to Solskjaer now, and that’s hardly working out for them, is it?

You also appear to be conflating loyalty with longevity.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

shildonlad
Posts: 611
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 9:53 pm
Team Supported: Newcastle united and gatesheas
Location: Chesterfield

Re: Challinor Gone

Post by shildonlad » Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:10 am

Darlogramps wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:50 pm
shildonlad wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:59 pm
You really are a thick, moronic cretin. I’m not getting drawn into Shildon because it’s a daft and irrelevant comparison, for reasons I’ve already explained.

Challinor wasn’t lured to Stockport purely for money. He has family in the North West, and there are plenty of rumblings that all was not well behind the scenes at Hartlepool. You know this so stop with the cretinous arguments.

Genuine question- why should any player or manager be loyal to a club? Particularly when fans like you give dogs abuse to them if they lose a match.

If Stockport are offering better terms to Challinor, why shouldn’t he move? Haven’t Hartlepool and Raj Singh shown him disloyalty by not matching his terms?
Hartlepool did match his terms, thats why he signed a new contract and yes player and manager loyalty is vital, why do you think man u were so successful
It’s like pulling teeth this.

By matching the terms Stockport were offering, that’s what I quite obviously meant. If they wanted to keep him, they would have. Given they let him go, they clearly decided that was a better course of action. You’ve even said YOU would go and accept more money. But apparently Challinor can’t, which makes you the hypocrite.

Loyalty doesn’t earn success in football. Man Utd were the best because they had the best manager and signed the best players for the most money. Ferguson was not loyal to his players, far from it. Look at Jaap Stam or David Beckham. Ferguson would take apart teams to bring in new players.

Ability and money were why Man Utd were successful, not loyalty. They’re being loyal to Solskjaer now, and that’s hardly working out for them, is it?

You also appear to be conflating loyalty with longevity.
Arguing with you is like arguing with a woman, you cant win
I may not live in the north east anymore but i still support the north east teams

Darlogramps
Posts: 5704
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Challinor Gone

Post by Darlogramps » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:48 pm

You can’t win because you’re always wrong.

A nice dose of misogyny on your part though, and you appear to have abandoned any argument whatsoever.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

shildonlad
Posts: 611
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 9:53 pm
Team Supported: Newcastle united and gatesheas
Location: Chesterfield

Re: Challinor Gone

Post by shildonlad » Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:27 pm

Darlogramps wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:48 pm
You can’t win because you’re always wrong.

A nice dose of misogyny on your part though, and you appear to have abandoned any argument whatsoever.
I will give you this win, another victory, back of the net
I may not live in the north east anymore but i still support the north east teams

Darlogramps
Posts: 5704
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Challinor Gone

Post by Darlogramps » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:56 am

shildonlad wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:48 pm
You can’t win because you’re always wrong.

A nice dose of misogyny on your part though, and you appear to have abandoned any argument whatsoever.
I will give you this win, another victory, back of the net
I don’t need you to give me any victory. Everyone can see I’ve beaten you all ends up, largely because my argument is based on logic and reason. You’re unable to form any sort of coherent argument at all.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

User avatar
theoriginalfatcat
Posts: 5167
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:40 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Challinor Gone

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:15 pm

Darlogramps wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:56 am
Everyone can see I’ve beaten you all ends up
A prime example of projecting :o
Mr Singh said this " I'm not expecting to get back any of the money I've already put in, I'm prepared to write it off for the future of the club. I'm not hanging in to make any kind of financial gain in the short or long term - if someone was prepared to come in and take the club off my hands, I'd be more than willing to discuss it"

Tamworth matchday programme 26 Nov 2011

Darlogramps
Posts: 5704
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Challinor Gone

Post by Darlogramps » Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:09 pm

theoriginalfatcat wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:56 am
Everyone can see I’ve beaten you all ends up
A prime example of projecting :o
Oh bless you. Bringing up an argument from a couple months backs you had on the internet.

Clearly not over it. Keep trying, you’ll be much happier when you do. And maybe get a life while you’re at it.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

User avatar
theoriginalfatcat
Posts: 5167
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:40 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Challinor Gone

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:05 pm

Try and deflect all you like but I’m just pointing out your utter hypocrisy that’s all. You come on here criticising others for “projecting” yet you do it blatantly.
Mr Singh said this " I'm not expecting to get back any of the money I've already put in, I'm prepared to write it off for the future of the club. I'm not hanging in to make any kind of financial gain in the short or long term - if someone was prepared to come in and take the club off my hands, I'd be more than willing to discuss it"

Tamworth matchday programme 26 Nov 2011

Darlogramps
Posts: 5704
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Challinor Gone

Post by Darlogramps » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:45 pm

theoriginalfatcat wrote:Try and deflect all you like but I’m just pointing out your utter hypocrisy that’s all. You come on here criticising others for “projecting” yet you do it blatantly.
It’s not hypocrisy because it’s true, everyone can see I beat Shildonlad in that argument. He admitted it himself. Unless of course, you can demonstrate how he won an argument he himself conceded?

And anyway, that’s not what projecting is. You might want to look it up as you clearly have no idea what it actually means.

But seriously though, this vendetta and obsessiveness you have is seriously weird. You need to let it go. Digging up a three-month old argument no one cares about, all to try (and fail) to score points against someone on the internet you’ve never met. Come on, that’s strange behaviour even for you. Have you really nothing better to do with your life?

Take a break, go on a spa day, have a walk in the hills, go on holiday. Do whatever it is you need to relax. Getting worked up like this at your age isn’t good for you.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

User avatar
theoriginalfatcat
Posts: 5167
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:40 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Challinor Gone

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:11 pm

Darlogramps wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:45 pm
theoriginalfatcat wrote:Try and deflect all you like but I’m just pointing out your utter hypocrisy that’s all. You come on here criticising others for “projecting” yet you do it blatantly.
It’s not hypocrisy because it’s true, everyone can see I beat Shildonlad in that argument. He admitted it himself. Unless of course, you can demonstrate how he won an argument he himself conceded?

And anyway, that’s not what projecting is. You might want to look it up as you clearly have no idea what it actually means.

But seriously though, this vendetta and obsessiveness you have is seriously weird. You need to let it go. Digging up a three-month old argument no one cares about, all to try (and fail) to score points against someone on the internet you’ve never met. Come on, that’s strange behaviour even for you. Have you really nothing better to do with your life?

Take a break, go on a spa day, have a walk in the hills, go on holiday. Do whatever it is you need to relax. Getting worked up like this at your age isn’t good for you.
I'll just quote the above in case you rewrite it again for some reason and I'm going to keep on topic because you are deflecting once more.

I know what ‘projecting’ means as you your very self explained it to me when you were out and about on here being a clever dick, unless of course you’ve told me wrong?

According to you ‘projecting’ (and I quote you) “is to make out everyone else agrees with you” Something you criticise others for doing but then do yourself. In fact you’ve done it again above where you write “everyone can see I beat Shildonlad in that argument” It seems like you have a severe case of hypocriticalitus! You simply can’t help yourself.

Anyway, I feel I’ve made my point - and I will leave you in peace unless you make a smart arse comment, then I reserve the right of reply.

Hoist by your own petard!!!
Mr Singh said this " I'm not expecting to get back any of the money I've already put in, I'm prepared to write it off for the future of the club. I'm not hanging in to make any kind of financial gain in the short or long term - if someone was prepared to come in and take the club off my hands, I'd be more than willing to discuss it"

Tamworth matchday programme 26 Nov 2011

Darlogramps
Posts: 5704
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Challinor Gone

Post by Darlogramps » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:01 pm

Ah I see, so now you’re taking quotes out of context and twisting their meaning in order to try and score points. You really a little piece of work aren’t you. Glad I’ve finally exposed your unpleasant and cowardly nature. As I said, you don’t understand what projecting is.

Projecting is taking your own personal negative traits or viewpoints and putting them on something else.

So to place that little snippet you’ve quoted in wider context, you said you didn’t like artificial pitches, and claimed “the players don’t like them either”.

You provided no evidence to suggest players disliked them. No links etc, just hysterical screeching at me. Therefore you were “projecting” as you were displacing your own negative viewpoints about artificial pitches onto every other footballer.

Whereas in the case of me v Shildonlad, I defeated him, something he himself even admitted. It was objectively true, and unless you can demonstrate otherwise, it is not projecting. It’s not projecting given Shildonlad admitted it. Why did you ignore this crucial detail? Largely because it completely destroys your argument.

You appear to have misinterpreted what “projecting” is and therefore have been working under a misapprehension. It’s not simply “making out everyone agrees with you”, there’s more to it than that. That misapprehension is your fault as I can’t be held responsible for your failure to properly understand an explanation.

So, with your poor argument comprehensively dismantled, I await your hysterical reply.

Sadly you’ve chosen to argue in bad faith. Not only are you taking quotes out of context, you’re choosing selective quotes. I used to think you were a decent person. Unfortunately your true vindictive nature has come out during your obsession with me.
Last edited by Darlogramps on Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

User avatar
theoriginalfatcat
Posts: 5167
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:40 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Challinor Gone

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:26 pm

Wow!!

I won’t be looking at any of your pm’s. I didn’t look at the last one you sent and I certainly won’t look at anything new.

Ps, I did read take one of the above post. You’ve changed it - probably for the best.
Last edited by theoriginalfatcat on Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr Singh said this " I'm not expecting to get back any of the money I've already put in, I'm prepared to write it off for the future of the club. I'm not hanging in to make any kind of financial gain in the short or long term - if someone was prepared to come in and take the club off my hands, I'd be more than willing to discuss it"

Tamworth matchday programme 26 Nov 2011

Darlogramps
Posts: 5704
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Challinor Gone

Post by Darlogramps » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:31 pm

theoriginalfatcat wrote:Wow!!

I won’t be looking at any of your pm’s. I didn’t look at the last one you sent and I certainly won’t look at anything new.
I would recommend you do, otherwise you’ll find yourself in a little bit of hot water.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

User avatar
theoriginalfatcat
Posts: 5167
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:40 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Challinor Gone

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:39 pm

Darlogramps wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:31 pm
theoriginalfatcat wrote:Wow!!

I won’t be looking at any of your pm’s. I didn’t look at the last one you sent and I certainly won’t look at anything new.
I would recommend you do, otherwise you’ll find yourself in a little bit of hot water.
What, for having a different point of view to you?
Mr Singh said this " I'm not expecting to get back any of the money I've already put in, I'm prepared to write it off for the future of the club. I'm not hanging in to make any kind of financial gain in the short or long term - if someone was prepared to come in and take the club off my hands, I'd be more than willing to discuss it"

Tamworth matchday programme 26 Nov 2011

Darlogramps
Posts: 5704
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Challinor Gone

Post by Darlogramps » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:41 pm

theoriginalfatcat wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:31 pm
theoriginalfatcat wrote:Wow!!

I won’t be looking at any of your pm’s. I didn’t look at the last one you sent and I certainly won’t look at anything new.
I would recommend you do, otherwise you’ll find yourself in a little bit of hot water.
What, for having a different point of view to you?
It’s nothing to do with this thread.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

Post Reply