Challinor Gone

Discussion of footy that ISN'T centred around Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

theoriginalfatcat
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Challinor Gone

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:09 pm

As I say, I won't be looking at any Pm's from you - but I could ask a moderator to look on my behalf if you keep on with your threats.

I disagree with you, you disagree with me - as far as I'm concerned the matters closed.
Mr Singh said this " I'm not expecting to get back any of the money I've already put in, I'm prepared to write it off for the future of the club. I'm not hanging in to make any kind of financial gain in the short or long term - if someone was prepared to come in and take the club off my hands, I'd be more than willing to discuss it"

Tamworth matchday programme 26 Nov 2011

Old Git

Post by Old Git » Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:15 pm

theoriginalfatcat wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:09 pm
As I say, I won't be looking at any Pm's from you - but I could ask a moderator to look on my behalf if you keep on with your threats.

I disagree with you, you disagree with me - as far as I'm concerned the matters closed.
Oh well said. Please don’t give the egotistical bore any more of your time.

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:27 pm

theoriginalfatcat wrote:As I say, I won't be looking at any Pm's from you - but I could ask a moderator to look on my behalf if you keep on with your threats.

No threats, just a reasonable request. If you keep your head in the sand, you’ll end up causing trouble for yourself.

The fact you won’t look at a DM but reply obsessively here demonstrates your outrage is nothing more than performative.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

Darlogramps

Challinor Gone

Post by Darlogramps » Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:28 pm

Old Git wrote:
theoriginalfatcat wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:09 pm

Oh well said. Please don’t give the egotistical bore any more of your time.
Egotistical bore? Pot, kettle, black my Chardonnay-swilling friend.

And I suspect he will be giving me more of his time. His own ego can’t cope with it.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY