Some sad news

Threads that got the whole forum ROFLing

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Quakerz
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Some sad news

Post by Quakerz » Wed May 25, 2011 3:24 pm

Yet you were crying on when your ex wife (mother of your step son who posts on here) dumped you, you got close enough to her.

Ted, Ian disowned you specifically because you admitted that you did this, not because you said you thought you might know who it was.

Why do you keep on lying?

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

YesIamstillalive

Post by YesIamstillalive » Wed May 25, 2011 3:25 pm

Delete, delete, delete. Ban, ban, ban.

Don't care. Don't care. Tell it to the wall.

Or you could just ignore, but you love it really.

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Wed May 25, 2011 3:27 pm

Being serious Ted, do you get a kick out of people hating you? And I mean real hatrid.

I know when I die, I'd like to know that even though I didn't get on with everyone, it wasn't to a point where people were glad / wishing I was dead as it is now with you.

Although you aren't liked (I'll never forgive what you did to the club all those years ago), out of respect when I thought it was true, I wished you peace.... when that sad day does eventually arrive (soon by the sounds of it) I'm afraid your passing won't be greeted with any sadness at all.

That's a very sad thing.

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Wed May 25, 2011 3:28 pm

YesIamstillalive wrote:Delete, delete, delete. Ban, ban, ban.

Don't care. Don't care. Tell it to the wall.

Or you could just ignore, but you love it really.
Is this all you've got left? Winding people who you don't even know up on an internet messageboard?

Now THAT is true sadness.

YesIamstillalive

Post by YesIamstillalive » Wed May 25, 2011 3:32 pm

Quakerz wrote:Yet you were crying on when your ex wife (mother of your step son who posts on here) dumped you, you got close enough to her.

Ted, Ian disowned you specifically because you admitted that you did this, not because you said you thought you might know who it was.

As usual, you try to use fact that does not exist. I was VERY cut up that my wife chose to start an argument on the 11th aniversary of my sisters death, which I admit has been, and still is hard for me to face. She would however tell anyone that a large part of our problems as far as she was concerned was that I have NEVER opened up to her fully.

As to Ian, he was very upset on the phone and took what I said wrongly. If he wishes to hold that view that is up to him, I hope that in time he changes his mind, but should he not, that is okay by me.

BishopQuaker

Post by BishopQuaker » Wed May 25, 2011 3:34 pm

This thread has moved on from bonkers to cringeworthy.

legendaryburgerboy

Post by legendaryburgerboy » Wed May 25, 2011 3:38 pm

YesIamstillalive wrote:
Quakerz wrote:Yet you were crying on when your ex wife (mother of your step son who posts on here) dumped you, you got close enough to her.

As usual, you try to use fact that does not exist. I was VERY cut up that my wife chose to start an argument on the 11th aniversary of my sisters death, which I admit has been, and still is hard for me to face. She would however tell anyone that a large part of our problems as far as she was concerned was that I have NEVER opened up to her fully.

As to Ian, he was very upset on the phone and took what I said wrongly. If he wishes to hold that view that is up to him, I hope that in time he changes his mind, but should he not, that is okay by me.
ted no one gives a s*** just give it a rest
Counting down the hours till Ted loose cannon Forster gets banned

fat tony

Post by fat tony » Wed May 25, 2011 3:40 pm

Absolutely hilarious that Ted couldn't keep away and is now pathetically weaseling around the issue by trying to muddy the waters.

Nobody cares about:
- Greek IP addresses
- Whether you were at wembley
- Your family history
- Who said RIP

You're a pathetic c*** who pretended to be dead for attention. Face it and fuck off.

mikkyx
Site Admin

Post by mikkyx » Wed May 25, 2011 3:41 pm

Enough.

I didn't ban you so you could come back under another name Ted. Stay away this time.
Darlo Uncovered flux capacitor maintainer-in-chief
Darlo Fans Radio | Official Website