Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Roll of honour for June 2010

Post by loan_star » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:23 am

Give it up Pete FFS!!!

SuperQuaker

Post by SuperQuaker » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:14 am

Just as a matter of interest Pete, is your phone number not in the phonebook because you didn't want it to be listed ('opted out', if you will)? And if you complained to your phone company because someone got your number, do you think they would put it back IN the directory just to spite you?
Everyone is entitled to my opinion!

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:53 pm

As the ROH will now be posted in off topic, will it count posts from the off topic forum or not?
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:29 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:No probs Scott, future ROH's will be posted in the off topics.
*Pete wipes sweat from brow*

grytters

Post by grytters » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:04 pm

Dullo_Prat wrote:ROROHTH (Roll Of Roll Of Honour Thread Honour) for June 2010 Roll Of Honour Thread.

An exciting month for the postings in the Roll Of Honour Thread, the first poster being messageboard regular Darlo_Pete. A total of 37 different posters have posted in the ROH thread, with fans of a whole 2 different clubs taking part.

The list in full:

DarloOnTheUp 25
Dn1 21
BishopQuaker 9
AndyPark 7
jjmick 7
Quakerz 7
loan_star 6
DL5 5
Jazz Maverick 5
wylam_rangers 5
cameron-darlo 4
Hawkeye 4
comeondarlo 3
Darlo_G 3
Darlo_Pete 3
Hilly 3
number_one 3
Darlo_Fanatic 2
divas 2
quaker4life 2
The Tees Mouth 2
A kick in the Jacobs 1
Allan Quatermain 1
Darlo_North 1
DarloBarmyArmy 1
fanforlife 1
grytters 1
littlecar 1
m62exile 1
piggy 1
PJPoolie 1
reddy 1
shawry_99 1
Spyman 1
SuperQuaker 1
Sussex07 1
TKOA 1

Any requests to not take part will be subject to my arbitrary rules and will most likely be ignored. Non ROH posts or those containing swear words will be discounted... unless I want to include them to bolster the number of posts and make my competition more credible.
Can we organize a sponsorship deal whereby we all chip in some money to allow you to learn advanced HTML so that this particular post becomes "dynamic"? i.e. it keeps a runnig total of the number of posts people have made to the ROHROH thread?
Bring Back the Quarters

Dullo_Prat

Post by Dullo_Prat » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:15 pm

grytters wrote: Can we organize a sponsorship deal whereby we all chip in some money to allow you to learn advanced HTML so that this particular post becomes "dynamic"? i.e. it keeps a runnig total of the number of posts people have made to the ROHROH thread?
Unfortunatley, any automated system would not be able to keep up with the complex rules foir excluding non ROH related posts and including the posts of opted out people in an arbitrary manner.

Plus it would leave me with nothing to do to pass away the long hours of my boring life and would leave no meaningful reason for me to post on the board. Now you and the other messageboard regulars wouldn't want that would you?
Dullo - the original and, best TDW™

quaker4life

Post by quaker4life » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:41 am

Pete you do realise that if you post it in the main forum Scott or one of the mods will just move it here?

And if you persist with this you will be perma banned :shock:

And before I go I have 3 words I'd like to say to you.... BACK TO FEETHAMS

Hell yeah! \o/

love it! wrote:Considering we are Darlington 1883 I'm happy that we are named correctly