FA Cup 2nd Round Draw

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Old Git
Team Supported: Darlington

FA Cup 2nd Round Draw

Post by Old Git » Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:06 pm

Great to be in the hat for the 2nd Round. We do not have to fear anyone after Saturday but hope we don’t draw a non league team away. Any FL team at home would give us a chance of TV coverage.

onewayup

Re: FA Cup 2nd Round Draw

Post by onewayup » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:04 pm

For me it doesn't matter who we are drawn against, it's another game we have to be at our best to get the win, I think alun has assembled a very strong capable squad that can go further in this competition, it's the FA cup and anything can happen if you're not on your game,
Alun won't take anyone for granted. ONWARDS and upwards with Darlington FC.

Mister e

Post by Mister e » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:09 pm

Some great news today with a vaccine on the brink of being approved I also got an email regarding a petition I signed in letting all supporters back into football grounds that is being debated at 4 30 in parliament today. Who knows we may all be together at old Trafford in the third round yet we can still dream can't we.

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:13 pm

Mister e wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:09 pm
Some great news today with a vaccine on the brink of being approved I also got an email regarding a petition I signed in letting all supporters back into football grounds that is being debated at 4 30 in parliament today. Who knows we may all be together at old Trafford in the third round yet we can still dream can't we.
If we are drawn away to Man Utd in the FA Cup this season and fans are allowed to attend.

I’ll donate £200 to Darlo Sponsor a Goal.

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:49 pm

It was good that we were one of the last teams out in the draw. It's always an anti-climax for me if your team is one of the first out of the bag.