ALFRETON ON TV

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Spyman
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: ALFRETON ON TV

Post by Spyman » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:26 pm

D_F_C wrote:
Ghost_Of_1883 wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:11 pm
MikeinBlack2 wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:54 pm
My stream's been fine so far. Good commentary and picture quality is good. No action replays though.

The lead commentator was...OK I guess. But that co-commentator chatted complete shite non stop.
he gave MOM to the Alfreton left back that got tortured by Sousa
That was the 'third' commentator, Rhys someone or other.

When I first heard them call him Rhys/Reece I wondered for a second if they'd got Styche on the commentary team!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

divas

Post by divas » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:51 pm

Ghost_Of_1883 wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:15 pm
Darlo_CR wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:08 pm
On another note that’s three goals on the bounce for Sousa, I really liked Donawa but I believe Sousa is an upgrade. Fantastic bit of business by AA.
So far so good with Sousa. Nifty wingers tend to run out of steam after a run of games, or they get a bit cold and can't play any more (like Gillies), it'll be interesting to see if he can keep his current level going. I hope so, because on form he is too good for this division.
Looks to be a little bit more than that sort of standard flash in the pan winger to me but like you say, time will tell.

dfcdfcdfc

Post by dfcdfcdfc » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:28 pm

That Reece was an ordinary Alfreton fan who had paid £35+vat to be a co-commentator for the match. Might be something QTV might want to investigate.

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:48 pm

dfcdfcdfc wrote:That Reece was an ordinary Alfreton fan who had paid £35+vat to be a co-commentator for the match. Might be something QTV might want to investigate.
Given some of the muppets on Alfreton’s comms, I’d suggest it’s something Quaker TV might want to avoid.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:53 pm

Old Git wrote:
My opinion wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:36 pm
Spyman wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:56 pm
Main commentator was good but that Nathan chap was a clown wasn't he? Clearly an experienced goalkeeper though given his strong opinions on Minter and Willis and where they both went wrong.

Disregarding the commentary, watching today and the other night shows how good our set-up is. Small things like displaying the score, and showing replays make such a difference to the viewing experience. It's fantastic that we have volunteers who put that level of detail into delivering a top notch service.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Agree. According to Nathan's comments throughout the game they should have had 4 penalties, and their lad on the right was putting in some great crosses.
My opinion of it is that they were clutching at straws for the penalties and the "great crosses" were balls just hit high into the box in hope that something would happen. Typical Billy Heath tactics
Agree our Quaker TV is good in comparison to some of the others but I am enjoying watching us winning. 4 away wins in a row is excellent. When did that last happen ?
Last season - (Trafford, Alfreton, Leamington and Tamworth).
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY