Southport away postponed

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Darlogramps
Team Supported: Darlington

Southport away postponed

Post by Darlogramps » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:45 am

loan_star wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:02 am
*more waffle*

And what’s one typo compared to you thinking a red card equates to breaking the law? You’re a desperate, thick, little snowflake and it’s funny watching you get so rattled.
You should learn to read properly before criticising.

As for the abuse, I called you sad for the way you act on here and also a hypocrite for the abuse you started, not me, with your snowflake comment.

If anyone is rattled it’s you. I’m just laughing at how fucking stupid you are making yourself look again.
Yep, you’re so calm and rational, you’re now swearing and abusing people. You little snowflake.

Oh and you’re in no position to call anyone stupid.

You said you think handing out red cards is a restriction of labour, and therefore breaking the law (which you still haven’t acknowledged by the way, so presumably you still think it).

And you still won’t explain how banning transfers is compatible under employment law. Until you do that, I think everyone else will see your increasingly deranged responses for what they are.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

loan_star

Re: Southport away postponed

Post by loan_star » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:26 pm

Darlogramps wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:45 am
loan_star wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
*more waffle*

And what’s one typo compared to you thinking a red card equates to breaking the law? You’re a desperate, thick, little snowflake and it’s funny watching you get so rattled.

As for the abuse, I called you sad for the way you act on here and also a hypocrite for the abuse you started, not me, with your snowflake comment.

If anyone is rattled it’s you. I’m just laughing at how fucking stupid you are making yourself look again.
Yep, you’re so calm and rational, you’re now swearing and abusing people. You little snowflake.

You said you think handing out red cards is a restriction of labour, and therefore breaking the law (which you still haven’t acknowledged by the way, so presumably you still think it).

And you still won’t explain how banning transfers is compatible under employment law. Until you do that, I think everyone else will see your increasingly deranged responses for what they are.
Didn't they teach you to read properly at school? I said in a reply it would be at the agreement of all involved, clubs & players etc.
Don't let that little fact stop you ranting on like a raving loon.
I'm very calm and rational, I'm just giving you some abuse back since you have lowered the tone of the thread. Its amusing seeing you bite each time.
I'm pretty sure you wouldn't dare let your messageboard persona out into the real world, the typical keyboard warrior if ever there was one.

Darlogramps

Southport away postponed

Post by Darlogramps » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:07 pm

loan_star wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:45 am
loan_star wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
*more waffle*

Didn't they teach you to read properly at school? I said in a reply it would be at the agreement of all involved, clubs & players etc.
But your initial point was the FA could easily unilaterally ban transfers. You said the FA could “easily” do it.

It was only after a bit of push back from me you conceded it would need agreement between clubs and players. So not that easy after all. Damn the law, protecting workers’ rights and everything.

And that still doesn’t cover what happens if there wasn’t agreement. You’d be banning players from working because they’re unhappy at a club. That’s an erosion of workers’ rights and runs contrary to employment law.

It was a very badly-thought through opinion and has led to you embarrassing yourself further with the “red cards are a restriction of labour” gaffe. That was just plain ignorance on your part.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY