Not playing the Boston match.

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

theoriginalfatcat
Team Supported: Darlington

Not playing the Boston match.

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:25 am

Re the hearing, does anybody know the latest on this?

It’s all gone quiet.
Mr Singh said this " I'm not expecting to get back any of the money I've already put in, I'm prepared to write it off for the future of the club. I'm not hanging in to make any kind of financial gain in the short or long term - if someone was prepared to come in and take the club off my hands, I'd be more than willing to discuss it"

Tamworth matchday programme 26 Nov 2011

eddie-rowles

Re: Not playing the Boston match.

Post by eddie-rowles » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:39 am

As the season is null and void no reason for points deduction or relegation . Believe NL have bigger issues over corruption and lack of leadership. I certainly hope DJ and other NL club leaders push for answers how last season was handled.

spen666

Post by spen666 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:38 am

I thought that all the charges against clubs for not fulfilling fixtures in NLN/S were effectively ended when season was declared null and void.

If not, then if every club charged insisted on a personal hearing, would take the League months to deal with them all

JE93

Post by JE93 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:01 pm

Just when the national league couldn't get any more baffling. They have upheld a complaint against Bradford PA for failing to fulfill fixtures of a season that's been declared null and void! Total of three games and a £2k fine per game.

https://bpafc.com/staggering-decision-f ... rk-avenue/

theoriginalfatcat

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:26 pm

I'm picking up a rumour that we have been fined £2000!!

WTF.....
Mr Singh said this " I'm not expecting to get back any of the money I've already put in, I'm prepared to write it off for the future of the club. I'm not hanging in to make any kind of financial gain in the short or long term - if someone was prepared to come in and take the club off my hands, I'd be more than willing to discuss it"

Tamworth matchday programme 26 Nov 2011