David mills

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Post Reply
onewayup
Posts: 2167
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:02 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

David mills

Post by onewayup » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:30 pm

Just what is going on if David mills has again left us is there unrest in the boardroom are some not happy with the direction of the club .WHAT IS GOING ON. we are a fan owned club.

Lallacab
Posts: 128
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:49 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: David mills

Post by Lallacab » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:44 pm

onewayup wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:30 pm
Just what is going on if David mills has again left us is there unrest in the boardroom are some not happy with the direction of the club .WHAT IS GOING ON. we are a fan owned club.
Talk about a knee jerk reaction!

Give your head a wobble and calm down , I’m sure all will be made clear at the right time

Old Git
Posts: 1268
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:09 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: David mills

Post by Old Git » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:26 pm

Nothing yet on official website about David Mills so not much point in speculation about unrest in the boardroom. He may well have personal reasons for leaving so until more is revealed let’s not start inventing a story without the facts being known.
Last edited by Old Git on Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

onewayup
Posts: 2167
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:02 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: David mills

Post by onewayup » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:11 pm

Never said that there's a problem. Just asking if there is one.

Ghost_Of_1883
Posts: 884
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:33 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: David mills

Post by Ghost_Of_1883 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:19 pm

Your first post is pretty indicative of top drawer flapping, with hints of conspiracy, and some shouting for effect - it was more than you merely asking a simple question.
#Arenaherewecome

QUAKERMAN2
Posts: 2276
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:43 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: David mills

Post by QUAKERMAN2 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:36 pm

onewayup wrote:Never said that there's a problem. Just asking if there is one.
It's probably the likes of you that DJ was referring to in his programme notes.For god's sake get behind the club.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk


AndyPark
Posts: 11698
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:08 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Darlington

Re: David mills

Post by AndyPark » Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:09 pm

QUAKERMAN2 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:36 pm
onewayup wrote:Never said that there's a problem. Just asking if there is one.
It's probably the likes of you that DJ was referring to in his programme notes.For god's sake get behind the club.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk
I believe it is more directed at other certain elements of the club, I’m guessing a former employee.

onewayup
Posts: 2167
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:02 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: David mills

Post by onewayup » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:40 pm

I am a staunch supporter of the club. To say otherwise is totally untrue. Never flap .
You seem to be reading into my post a lot more than was intended. As for shouting????. I did ask if some weren't happy going forward. I am happy with the way the club board and volunteers are doing. Without them their is no club hopefully we keep moving forward as is.

Post Reply