Shirt survey

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Alfie
Team Supported: Darlington

Shirt survey

Post by Alfie » Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:23 am

Received email from club with a short survey on our views on future shirt design. Link if you havengot it.

https://darlingtonfc.co.uk/news/tell-us ... irt-survey

H1987

Re: Shirt survey

Post by H1987 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:13 pm

Yeah, got it in my emails. Done and done. Obviously been a fair bit of moaning about the hoops. Generally, I agree we should be in hoops, but I really like the sash this year and to be fair to Joma, I think they've done a cracking job. I think the sash or the single hoop/band is a nice compromise for an occasional change. So I've written this in the feedback bit :mrgreen: Just no plain shirts please. Absolutely no opinion on the colour of the away kit, but stuck in red as it seems fairly traditional at this point. Would like the badge to actually say 'Darlington FC'.

Think it's great they're doing this kind of engagement and that we have the opportunity to get a bit of opinion in there and not just tick boxes :thumbup:

joejaques

Post by joejaques » Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:51 pm

H1987 wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:13 pm
Yeah, got it in my emails. Done and done. Obviously been a fair bit of moaning about the hoops. Generally, I agree we should be in hoops, but I really like the sash this year and to be fair to Joma, I think they've done a cracking job. I think the sash or the single hoop/band is a nice compromise for an occasional change. So I've written this in the feedback bit :mrgreen: Just no plain shirts please. Absolutely no opinion on the colour of the away kit, but stuck in red as it seems fairly traditional at this point. Would like the badge to actually say 'Darlington FC'.

Think it's great they're doing this kind of engagement and that we have the opportunity to get a bit of opinion in there and not just tick boxes :thumbup:
Disagree about the badge. The fact that our name is not on it makes us different to 99% of other clubs. :roll:

Vodka_Vic

Post by Vodka_Vic » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:03 pm

I put Hummel in as my favourite kit manufacturer. I do have a thing for those chevrons on the arms,