BTB - It's back

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

joejaques
Posts: 2979
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:36 am
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Milford Haven

Re: BTB - It's back

Post by joejaques » Fri May 06, 2022 3:00 pm

Bump. £36K now passed, well done to all. :D :roll:
Image

Darlopartisan
Posts: 1212
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:49 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: BTB - It's back

Post by Darlopartisan » Wed May 11, 2022 1:20 pm

Up to 48 K seems to be cracking on this year, anyone know how we were doing at this stage last year?

eek
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:02 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: BTB - It's back

Post by eek » Wed May 11, 2022 2:58 pm

Darlopartisan wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 1:20 pm
Up to 48 K seems to be cracking on this year, anyone know how we were doing at this stage last year?
Think we were ahead of that last year http://darlofc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.ph ... &hilit=btb - not by much though and the important period is the final push towards the end of the month.

User avatar
Beat Pete to it
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:39 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: BTB - It's back

Post by Beat Pete to it » Wed May 11, 2022 5:42 pm

Just done mine again
Surprised this hasn't been mentioned before but
I've just been watching the accompanying interview on YouTube with DJ and it appears the arena has been completely and finally been ruled out .

Not fit for purpose was one of the quotes used.

Hopefully this brings an end to the whole sorry saga of the Arena ever being considered to be our home again

I was one of the many seduced by Reynolds dream of a new stadium but it turned into a nightmare and now onwards and upwards at a new ground in the near future .
Talking bollocks for 6 decades.

joejaques
Posts: 2979
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:36 am
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Milford Haven

Re: BTB - It's back

Post by joejaques » Thu May 12, 2022 5:09 am

£51K passed last night. :D :roll:
Image

Darlo_Pete
Posts: 13514
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:13 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: BTB - It's back

Post by Darlo_Pete » Mon May 16, 2022 8:19 am

I think at around this time last year, we were at £71k and we reached £135k, so it's going to take a massive effort to reach the £125k target. Hopefully the usual rush at the end will get us over the line.

Maurice_Peddelty
Posts: 872
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:40 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: BTB - It's back

Post by Maurice_Peddelty » Mon May 16, 2022 8:34 am

Darlo_Pete wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 8:19 am
I think at around this time last year, we were at £71k and we reached £135k, so it's going to take a massive effort to reach the £125k target. Hopefully the usual rush at the end will get us over the line.
The target is £120k.

lo36789
Posts: 9964
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:58 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: BTB - It's back

Post by lo36789 » Mon May 16, 2022 9:23 am

Darlo_Pete wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 8:19 am
I think at around this time last year, we were at £71k and we reached £135k, so it's going to take a massive effort to reach the £125k target. Hopefully the usual rush at the end will get us over the line.
So in the same time frame last year we gained £64k and this year we are targeting another £64k. Seems doable.

AndyPark
Posts: 11801
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:08 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Darlington

Re: BTB - It's back

Post by AndyPark » Mon May 16, 2022 9:49 am

I’m sure there’s plenty left to donate.

I’ll be adding mine in the last week when payday comes around again, I’d have done it sooner but just paid out for a holiday for me and the bairn.

I’m more than confident we will hit 100k easily.

User avatar
Spyman
Posts: 12033
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:04 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: BTB - It's back

Post by Spyman » Mon May 16, 2022 12:36 pm

AndyPark wrote:I’m sure there’s plenty left to donate.

I’ll be adding mine in the last week when payday comes around again, I’d have done it sooner but just paid out for a holiday for me and the bairn.

I’m more than confident we will hit 100k easily.
Absolutely no doubt we'll hit £100k. I'm pretty confident we'll hit £120k to be honest but can see that it may be harder this year.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

Darlo_Pete
Posts: 13514
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:13 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: BTB - It's back

Post by Darlo_Pete » Tue May 17, 2022 8:01 am

I think last years total raised was £134,725 and there was over 1000 investors. So to get nearly half the total from 245 investors is fantastic and it shows that many fans have to still make a contribution, including me.

e4sby
Posts: 625
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:16 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: BTB - It's back

Post by e4sby » Tue May 17, 2022 8:07 am

Darlo_Pete wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 8:01 am
I think last years total raised was £134,725 and there was over 1000 investors. So to get nearly half the total from 245 investors is fantastic and it shows that many fans have to still make a contribution, including me.
Wasn't it closer to 700ish investors?

Darlo_Pete
Posts: 13514
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:13 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: BTB - It's back

Post by Darlo_Pete » Tue May 17, 2022 5:05 pm

e4sby wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 8:07 am
Darlo_Pete wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 8:01 am
I think last years total raised was £134,725 and there was over 1000 investors. So to get nearly half the total from 245 investors is fantastic and it shows that many fans have to still make a contribution, including me.
Wasn't it closer to 700ish investors?
I may be wrong, it has been known, but I thought it was just over a 1000 investors.

User avatar
divas
Posts: 13210
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:38 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: BTB - It's back

Post by divas » Tue May 17, 2022 5:36 pm

716 pledges last year

Post Reply