Farsley match thread

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

JE93
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Farsley match thread

Post by JE93 » Wed May 04, 2022 10:24 am

dfcdfcdfc wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 9:04 am
Lowe could be that man :?:
I've not seen Lowe play for us yet what sort of player would you say he is? Plenty of Sheilds fans said he likes a shot from outside the box which we've probably been guilty of not doing enough historically. Agree with some of the comments above, looking at Purver, Rose, Moke (if they are all to be here next season) all good players and would be happy for all to stay but you'd maybe say we were missing a bit of an enforcer type player.

Also, does anyone know what the rules are re the returning loan players (Hope & Beeden) and being able to play for us? I know they were still out on loan after the player registration deadline of c.31 March. Does that mean they can't be reregistered to play for us in the final games? Would have liked to have seen Hope given half an hour in one of the last few games see where he's at in his development and take another look at Beeden now presumably he's match fit and has some confidence before final decisions are made on retained lists and planning for next season.

dfcdfcdfc

Post by dfcdfcdfc » Wed May 04, 2022 11:23 am

Saw Lowe at BPA and he struck me as someone who is an attacking midfielder who likes to put a foot in when he can. Charges forward with the ball and not averse to having a pop at goal.

bertbanger

Post by bertbanger » Wed May 04, 2022 10:17 pm

anyone know what the attendance was?

Quaker-Ste

Post by Quaker-Ste » Wed May 04, 2022 10:37 pm

1445 I think.