Welcome Jassem Sukar

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

AndyPark
Team Supported: Darlington

Welcome Jassem Sukar

Post by AndyPark » Thu May 19, 2022 11:00 am

Darlopartisan

Re: Welcome Jassem Sukar

Post by Darlopartisan » Thu May 19, 2022 1:12 pm

Excellent news 👍

LoidLucan

Post by LoidLucan » Thu May 19, 2022 2:29 pm

A tough, aggressive six-footer, effective at left-back and in central defence, sounds just the job. By all accounts he was very consistent in a Whitby side that went very close to the playoffs and also had some good experience under his belt before that. We're getting plenty of good business done early this time around. Maybe this is the sort of signing that Spendy might have previously nipped in for before they opted for the North-west Chuckle Brothers.

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Thu May 19, 2022 2:41 pm

That's the back five sorted, central midfield sort of sorted, and a centre-forward sorted.

Pretty good position to be in before the end of May.

Get Lambert locked in next and then it's just about creating a bit of competition for places and giving ourselves a couple of options to switch things up.
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

Lallacab

Post by Lallacab » Thu May 19, 2022 3:16 pm

Spyman wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 2:41 pm
That's the back five sorted, central midfield sort of sorted, and a centre-forward sorted.

Get Lambert locked in next and then it's just about creating a bit of competition for places and giving ourselves a couple of options to switch things up.
Lambert has had his year option activated hasn’t he ?

DavidCurriesMullet

Post by DavidCurriesMullet » Thu May 19, 2022 3:29 pm

I thought he had.

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Thu May 19, 2022 3:43 pm

In that case, ignore me.
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Thu May 19, 2022 4:10 pm

If we have Sukar sorted as left back, it would suggest Joey Hope won’t be returning.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

DavidCurriesMullet

Post by DavidCurriesMullet » Thu May 19, 2022 4:22 pm

Saw on Tin Shed that he had been released - appeared to be from someone who knows him. See Jake Cooper has been released by Rotherham - would expect he'll get a team higher up the pyramid.

MB86DFC

Post by MB86DFC » Thu May 19, 2022 4:46 pm

Spyman wrote:

I would expect another CB as currently only got Wheater and Lawlor, unless I’ve missed something?

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Thu May 19, 2022 8:47 pm

MB86DFC wrote:
Spyman wrote:

I would expect another CB as currently only got Wheater and Lawlor, unless I’ve missed something?
Yes, I'd expect reinforcements to give competition for places as I said, but we've got a "first choice" back four in place now which is a good start.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

DC

MB86DFC

Post by MB86DFC » Thu May 19, 2022 9:22 pm

Spyman wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 8:47 pm
MB86DFC wrote:
Spyman wrote:

Yes, I'd expect reinforcements to give competition for places as I said, but we've got a "first choice" back four in place now which is a good start.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Ah I see, my misunderstanding