Wolves

Talk about anything you want in here.

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

TinShedDarloFan
Team Supported: Darlington

Wolves

Post by TinShedDarloFan » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:48 pm

The premier league have asked them to explain why Mick McCarthy made 10 changes to the team when they played Manchester United last night claimed one of the rules are that a team must play there full strength team in any top flight game. Again this is another case of turning a blind eye to the top 4, the amount of times they have failed to play there full strength team because of more important games from them are coming up (i.e champions league) is unbelievable

AndyPark

Re: Wolves

Post by AndyPark » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:14 pm

It's up to the manager who he plays, the FA shouldn't interfere with the team selections there.

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:26 pm

&& there chairman Jez Moxey had defended McCarthy's selection. Good on him :clap:

http://www.wolves.co.uk/page/News/0,,10 ... 51,00.html

Bovver Boots

Post by Bovver Boots » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:30 pm

AndyPark wrote:&& there chairman Jez Moxey had defended McCarthy's selection. Good on him :clap:

It's a f***ing disgrace, you wouldn't be saying this if you had just forked out 50 quid for a ticket to watch your reserves get tonked. These players are some of the fittest athletes (or they should be) in the world, pethetic excuse for not playing them twice in a week.

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:32 pm

Bovver Boots wrote:
AndyPark wrote:&& there chairman Jez Moxey had defended McCarthy's selection. Good on him :clap:

It's a f***ing disgrace, you wouldn't be saying this if you had just forked out 50 quid for a ticket to watch your reserves get tonked. These players are some of the fittest athletes (or they should be) in the world, pethetic excuse for not playing them twice in a week.
All i mean by it, was that the FA have no right to have a go at Wolves for there team selection, i was clapping because he bit back at the FA.

Bovver Boots

Post by Bovver Boots » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:50 pm

AndyPark wrote:
Bovver Boots wrote:

All i mean by it, was that the FA have no right to have a go at Wolves for there team selection, i was clapping because he bit back at the FA.
Would you like some apple pie with that crumble?

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:51 pm

Bovver Boots wrote:Would you like some apple pie with that crumble?
No thanks, you keep it.

grytters

Post by grytters » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:57 pm

Bovver Boots wrote:

What he said.

I remember being well annoyed some years ago in the FL Cup after I drove up to Bradford to witness the second string get well and truly shellacked by the Bantams.

It's an insult to the supporters who travel to matches, it imposes on their goodwill, and takes them for granted.

(And then we're expected to rally round and put our hands in our pockets to shell out to watch them again? - OK. Differenent team management, and different club management, but it's still the same club we're supporting here)
Bring Back the Quarters

StevieMardenboro

Post by StevieMardenboro » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:15 pm

Has the FA written to Staunton asking him to explain his selection of Simon Thomas and Mor Diop yet?