Back in the Premiership again

Talk about anything you want in here.

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

davidcorks 40yard OG
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Back in the Premiership again

Post by davidcorks 40yard OG » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:59 pm

No update ? I take it we got smashed then?

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:30 pm

Nope we did make the quarter-finals, but we were outgunned over the 2 hours, sadly I was at work so couldn't help out. We'll be going for 25 weeks in a row that we have qualified for Europe when the new league campaign starts tomorrow morning at 10am. Any help would be much appreciated by Bob and me.

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:38 pm

Easily qualified for a 25th consecutive week for Europe this week. In the 1st round of the European Cup we have drawn French giants Marseille and so far we are beating them by nearly 3 million points, but this won't be easy as they have many fans, compared with our few. So if you'd like to help Darlo, just click on the link below. Ta

http://classic.playforyourclub.com/play21.php

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:21 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:Nope we did make the quarter-finals, but we were outgunned over the 2 hours, sadly I was at work so couldn't help out. We'll be going for 25 weeks in a row that we have qualified for Europe when the new league campaign starts tomorrow morning at 10am. Any help would be much appreciated by Bob and me.
So what you're saying is we got zero points?
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:35 pm

Spyman wrote:
Darlo_Pete wrote:Nope we did make the quarter-finals, but we were outgunned over the 2 hours, sadly I was at work so couldn't help out. We'll be going for 25 weeks in a row that we have qualified for Europe when the new league campaign starts tomorrow morning at 10am. Any help would be much appreciated by Bob and me.
:lol:

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:45 pm

Spyman wrote:
Nope other people were playing for us and we scored over 3 million.

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:49 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:
Spyman wrote:
Nope other people were playing for us and we scored over 3 million.
Pete, Bob is you. There were no other points.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:25 am

I'm in contact with Bob and I'm not talking to myself!!! He lives in a different part of the country, but he's coming up with his son for our final home game against Team Northumbria.

Fibonacci0112358

Post by Fibonacci0112358 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:30 am

Darlo_Pete wrote:I'm in contact with Bob and I'm not talking to myself!!! He lives in a different part of the country, but he's coming up with his son for our final home game against Team Northumbria.

Our final game is v Guisborough.

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:37 am

Fibonacci0112358 wrote:
Darlo_Pete wrote:I'm in contact with Bob and I'm not talking to myself!!! He lives in a different part of the country, but he's coming up with his son for our final home game against Team Northumbria.

Of course your right. Bob can only make a game on a Saturday, so it will be the final home game that he'll be attending on a Saturday.

Fibonacci0112358

Post by Fibonacci0112358 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:12 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:
Fibonacci0112358 wrote:

Of course your right. Bob can only make a game on a Saturday, so it will be the final home game that he'll be attending on a Saturday.
That explains it. :thumbup:

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:30 pm

Do I know Bob?

DC

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:34 pm

Spyman wrote:
Do I know Bob?
I've no idea. I've never met Bob so I assume you won't know him either.

davidcorks 40yard OG

Post by davidcorks 40yard OG » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:43 pm

I had to have a go for a laugh and as well as being very s*** at it
Why are we playing in Newcastles colours ?

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:01 pm

For some reason when we play in Europe they always have us in the Newcastle strip. When we play in the domestic competition between Monday and Wednesday, we actual play in the right strip with hoops.

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:37 pm

Yet another comfortable qualification for Darlo into Europe. Its over 6 months since we last failed to qualify, as this week will mark out 27th consecutive appearence in Europe. Well done Bob. :clap:

Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:14 pm

Fucking buck your ideas up this time Pete, looks like we got embarrassed by Karlsruhe the other week. You know a lot of people's hopes are riding on this, right?

Tell Bob to pull his fucking finger out too.

darlobob

Post by darlobob » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:17 pm

I will if Pete will

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:29 pm

Bob appears at long last, haha. If we got a bit of help Darlo may have a chnace of winning some titles and beating the Germans in Europe!! Our proud record now stands at 27 weeks in a row qualifying for Europe, thats going back to November 2012. Not bad for an ex-Northern League team.

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:13 am

Darlo_Pete wrote:Bob appears at long last, haha. If we got a bit of help Darlo may have a chnace of winning some titles and beating the Germans in Europe!! Our proud record now stands at 27 weeks in a row qualifying for Europe, thats going back to November 2012. Not bad for an ex-Northern League team.
Especially when you consider that most people would rather wedge their testicles in a clamp, spread honey on them, then dump a beehive on top than play that pile of wank game.

So congrats.

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Wed May 08, 2013 12:50 pm

Despite what a few posters say, plenty of people are interested in how Darlo are doing on playforyourclub, as this thread has had over 10000 reads and this is the 200th post on it. Darlo look like comfortably qualifying for Europe for a 28th consecutive week. :thumbup:

Darlo_H

Post by Darlo_H » Wed May 08, 2013 2:42 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:Despite what a few posters say, plenty of people are interested in how Darlo are doing on playforyourclub, as this thread has had over 10000 reads and this is the 200th post on it. Darlo look like comfortably qualifying for Europe for a 28th consecutive week. :thumbup:
Not that impressive considering this thread was started two and a half years ago, and most of the posts are either by you, or by people taking the piss.
Jazz Maverick wrote:If I win the 50/50 draw I'm going to use the money to pay a tramp to throw dog s*** at you.

Fatty eats roadkill

Post by Fatty eats roadkill » Wed May 08, 2013 4:31 pm

Why do you have a photo of ed milliband looking in amazement at the amount of empty vino bottles at our table at the union Christmas dinner as your avatar?
Waiting for Raj to shaft them!

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Wed May 08, 2013 8:51 pm

Darlo_H wrote:
Darlo_Pete wrote:Despite what a few posters say, plenty of people are interested in how Darlo are doing on playforyourclub, as this thread has had over 10000 reads and this is the 200th post on it. Darlo look like comfortably qualifying for Europe for a 28th consecutive week. :thumbup:
Not that impressive considering this thread was started two and a half years ago, and most of the posts are either by you, or by people taking the piss.
This still could be one of the most read threads on any of the messageboards.

Christophano

Post by Christophano » Thu May 09, 2013 12:21 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:
Darlo_H wrote:
I doubt it. I use tapatalk mostly, so will click into threads without reading them just to get rid of then from my unread list.

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Thu May 09, 2013 12:35 pm

That may be the case, but a lot of people have taken time to click into this thread. In Europe we've drawn Swedish side Assyriska, no I've not heard of them either! They seem to have given up, as they haven't scored a single point yet, Darlo have scored 1.5 million. Its likely that we'll play German side FC Saarbruecken in round 2, which will be very tough to win.

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Fri May 10, 2013 1:43 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:
Darlo_H wrote:
Half the posts in this thread are people taking the piss out of you, and the other half are you talking to yourself.

I've clicked on this thread many times just to see the latest piss-taking attempt, so using the view count as proof of popularity is bollocks.

Plus you keep bringing it back to the top, hence it's been around for aaaages, so of course the view count is going to be high.

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Mon May 13, 2013 10:23 pm

Fantastic day for Darlo as we near 30 million in 1 day and head the Premiership by just over 10 million. Bob is the highest scorer in Britain today and its also good to see a couple of new players for Darlo. Thanks for the help. If you want to help little old Darlo just click on the link below. Ta.

http://classic.playforyourclub.com/play01.php

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Tue May 14, 2013 12:35 pm

We're now over 15 million points clear of Blyth Spartans, so its looking good for our 11th Premiership title and 29th consecutive week of qualifying for Europe. :thumbup:

number_one

Post by number_one » Thu May 16, 2013 7:40 pm

How many hours a week, on average do you spend on PFYC?