Whitby and Worldnet

Darlington Uncovered FC are the Darlington Supporters team founded in 2001. They represent Darlington in the IFA League and the yearly WorldNET International tournament.

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

No10JimPlatt
Team Supported: Darlington

Whitby and Worldnet

Post by No10JimPlatt » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:39 pm

I am pleased to announce our inaugral home match of the season will be played at Education Village this Saturday.
Robbo v kindly delegated to myself to book the pitch which is booked for prompt 1030ko.
I shall be there from 0900 to check if it is on to hopefully stop Whitby travelling if it is pp.
can whoever has nets, corner flags, etc remeber to bring them.

We will be in black and white. I was trying to get a ref but Stod's rep as a tenacious foul mouthed mutant has made this an unenviable and so far fruitless task...
I have registered begrudgingly so someone who has more ability, patience, can be remotely bothered, can update the roster to see who we have to pick from.

I am also here to issue a rallying call to all Worldnet candidates to bring some money with them this Sunday. My info is this is in grave doubt due to finances therefore can I suggest anyone who wants to go bring their entry fee - not sure how much it is, maybe Sunts will confirm - to ensure the only thing that keeps this tema from folding goes ahead...

nick_darlo

Re: Whitby and Worldnet

Post by nick_darlo » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:23 pm

If someone can confirm the Worldnet prices I will bring my money along.

Also, forgetting we had a game this weekend, I've left my Uncovered kit at uni...so I would be grateful for any spares which may be on the go. Thanks..

No10JimPlatt

Post by No10JimPlatt » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:57 pm

I have been reliably informed we need £350 to enter.
And if you are staying it costs £70 all in - accom and entry fee.
Entry fee alone is £25 approx - £350 divied up between no of players we take.

Can I encourage everyone to bring at least entry fee. If you know you are staying and have readies to pay up now would it be possible to pay up full now to get the capital to cover the entry fee til the slackers stump up...
Having said all this I have since been informed that club funds are promising to cover the entry fee. Nonetheless it wouldn't harm to be organised!

The choice is your's as we look through the keyhole...

Free_Transfer

Post by Free_Transfer » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:40 pm

The pitch will be fine won't it, maybe a little too dry. Won't be waterlogged though, unless Darlo's had some rain?
Should be good anyway, get some playing time in.