WORLDNET ACCOMMODATION

Darlington Uncovered FC are the Darlington Supporters team founded in 2001. They represent Darlington in the IFA League and the yearly WorldNET International tournament.

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

redhat71
Team Supported: Darlington

WORLDNET ACCOMMODATION

Post by redhat71 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:56 pm

Sorry for the delay but had no one replied to my emails and I have just got the yahoo group sorted. The accommodation is £60 and they need £35 minimum from everyone staying by the 24-6-2011.
I also need to give them the name of a co ordinator as I won't be there myself. SO money on Saturday please for those staying if you can't make it then I'm sure stod, myself or Robbo will be happy for you to drop it round our houses.

redhat71

Re: WORLDNET ACCOMMODATION

Post by redhat71 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:37 pm

Right it must be the date to sort this as the guy in charge of accommodation has mailed me back. So the yahoo site was wrong the charge for this year is £65 for accommodation and the first installment and numbers were due on the 20-5-2011. The final installment is due the 24-6-2011. As I have had problems with access and replies to mails he is happy to extend that deadline for us but if you are staying can we please have your details and £65 as soon as possible.
I know its short notice but we all knew it had to be paid so I assume you have all been saving since last year so will be able to hand it over at training.
The costs so far have been £350 to enter and £65 to stay
UFC has paid the £350 and everyone who is going should have paid £20 to cover that.

Do you have anything to add Mr Stoddart?
Also still waiting for a volunteer for co-ordinator. Its just so they have a contact on the site I will deal with it up to the friday you will just deal with stuff there.

loan_star

Post by loan_star » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:49 pm

I'll put this on the facebook page. Looks like we have to get a move on with it!

jia

Post by jia » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:22 am

I want to play games! After a decent worldnet everyone seemed up for more games and we've had 1 game? howay lads
You can check out our latest HP0-S36 and testking.