Arranging Matches

Darlington Uncovered FC are the Darlington Supporters team founded in 2001. They represent Darlington in the IFA League and the yearly WorldNET International tournament.

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

loan_star
Team Supported: Darlington

Arranging Matches

Post by loan_star » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:03 pm

Can we please make more of an effort to reply to threads when we are trying to arrange games!! Because some people dont make an effort we have missed out on at least one game already. If some of you are no longer interested in playing then just say so we can ask others if they want to play. Its something I would have done earlier but I dont want the situation of having far too many turning up then moaning because they dont get much of a run out. As it stands we are in a shitty situation of not being able to get eleven to confirm availability.

Free_Transfer

Re: Arranging Matches

Post by Free_Transfer » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:01 pm

YES.

Christ, we've had 4 games called off now due to not having enough people.

We can get 11 for Worldnet no bother. Imagine a game at the Arena, i would predict forty fookers turning up!!!

Quaker0006

Re: Arranging Matches

Post by Quaker0006 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:53 pm

Well we had more than enough for saturday and its still a week away. Can we get his one back on again if not next week then in the near future?

How about travelling through to York, get a get a 10pm ko sorted, give us time to get back if Darlo at home