Next training session?

Darlington Uncovered FC are the Darlington Supporters team founded in 2001. They represent Darlington in the IFA League and the yearly WorldNET International tournament.

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

real_darlo_85
Team Supported: Darlington

Next training session?

Post by real_darlo_85 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:37 pm

When is the next training session for Uncovered FC? I'm interested in playing this season and will be a worthwhile addition to the squad! ;)
"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"

Free_Transfer

Re: Next training session?

Post by Free_Transfer » Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:26 pm

Yeah something definately needs sorting.

Next two fixtures are both away, so Mansfield on the 16th so most of the lads will be going to that, then AFC Wimbledon on the 30th which could be a better shout.

Who of you are going to AFC? Get an idea on the numbers for that Saturday.

Otherwise it'll be Saturday 13th November, Crawley Town at home.

Training 11am at Glebe Road then?

Suggestions!!!

real_darlo_85

Post by real_darlo_85 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:56 pm

I won't be at Mansfield (at a wedding reception that evening) and AFC Wimbledon (Cricket presentation evening) but both mornings I can do! In between those we have the FA Cup 4th Qual round and keen to go to that one (whether thats a wise choice we shall see! lol ;) ) so depending if we're home or away will determine my availability for that Saturday if a training session is arranged.

Before Crawley Town on the 13th, Saturday the 6th could be a good chance of a training session if we don't make it through the 4th qualifying round, as its the 1st round proper and no alternative league fixture is on that date???
"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"

Free_Transfer

Post by Free_Transfer » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:40 am

Yeah brilliant replies lads. Fucks sake

D_F_C

Post by D_F_C » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:34 pm

I want to play games! After a decent worldnet everyone seemed up for more games and we've had 1 game? howay lads

shawry

Post by shawry » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:25 pm

I would possibly be interested in coming along and making up numbers for training, so that I could build some fitness levels, but I havent played a competitive game in a very long time after a serious-ish groin & hamstring injury that the docs didnt fix entirely properly, so just giving you guys enough to make training worthwhile is about all I can offer.