Well aren't we popular!

Arguments will be moved here. Obey the first and second rules.

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

AndyPark
Team Supported: Darlington

Well aren't we popular!

Post by AndyPark » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:32 pm

Last edited by AndyPark on Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

PJPoolie
Team Supported: Pools

Re: Well aren't we popular!

Post by PJPoolie » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:46 pm

Hardly staggering is it Park, we have a few Loids on the Bunker you know as well? Pools/Darlo is a rivalry and always will be. What has changed is the reaction towards us since you became a non league club! Some of the abuse is hilarious, I'm certain even three or fours ago far more Pools fans were probably posting on your boards it's just you lot weren't as precious.

I know we are two divisions apart but we are each others 'derby' and whenever it is our paths next cross it will be a big game. The howls of laughter around the Vic yesterday when your full time score was read out suggested that anyway!

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:54 pm

Last edited by AndyPark on Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

fat tony

Post by fat tony » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:01 pm

I think we just have to accept that the 'rivalry' means far more to Hartlepool fans. This has long been a well-known fact. That's the reason why they've been swarming over here and getting so over-excited with us being on a bad run.

If our league positions were reversed I probably couldn't even remember the name of the fuckers any more, let alone be bothered to log on to a Hartlepool message board and wank over their grief.