www.blundelltosincil.co.uk

Arguments will be moved here. Obey the first and second rules.

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Jazz Maverick
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: www.blundelltosincil.co.uk

Post by Jazz Maverick » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:45 pm

snowscape wrote:
Darlo_H wrote:
Jazz Maverick wrote:How does it feel to know that you could raise £10k and everyone would STILL think you're a complete wanker?
He could raise the remaining 445k for all I care, he'd still be an absolute tosser.
You don't seriously think that if I had that sort of money, I'd be daft enough to pour it down that black hole known as Darlington FC - then I would be an absolute tosser.

The charade surrounding this bike ride has shown me one thing, that the folk of Darlington, and a daft minority on here don't want, or deserve, a football club.
No, it shows that people in Darlington, like people all over the world, hate cunts. In case you couldn't guess, you're the cunt.

This bike ride wasn't a charade until you ruined it, wanker.

Darlo_H

Post by Darlo_H » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:50 pm

snowscape wrote:
You don't seriously think that if I had that sort of money, I'd be daft enough to pour it down that black hole known as Darlington FC - then I would be an absolute tosser.

The charade surrounding this bike ride has shown me one thing, that the folk of Darlington, and a daft minority on here don't want, or deserve, a football club.
Jesus wept, a lot goes over your head doesn't it?
Jazz Maverick wrote:If I win the 50/50 draw I'm going to use the money to pay a tramp to throw dog s*** at you.

Jacko

Post by Jacko » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:56 pm

yet again I am amazed with the level of "stupid" snowscape has risen to.....not wearing a helmet poses not only a safety risk, but also completely the wrong image required to set an example, especially to youngsters......utter fool :wtf:
The next step in absolute stupidity, to totally offend supporters of the club he is trying to raise money for, complete idiot.
My main concern is for his wife, how does she live with this fool :eh:

A pledge from myself was going to be submitted to snowscape........not now :thumbdown:

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:15 pm

Jacko wrote:yet again I am amazed with the level of "stupid" snowscape has risen to.....not wearing a helmet poses not only a safety risk, but also completely the wrong image required to set an example, especially to youngsters......utter fool :wtf:
The next step in absolute stupidity, to totally offend supporters of the club he is trying to raise money for, complete idiot.
My main concern is for his wife, how does she live with this fool :eh:

A pledge from myself was going to be submitted to snowscape........not now :thumbdown:
Give it to Andy Park instead.

The man who thought up this ride and did all the hard work to promote it.

Dont give it to snowscape, the man who hijacked someone elses idea, passed it off as his own venture, and the soured it beyond recognition through his own self promotion, attention whoring, and wankerishness.

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:21 pm

I've got some big news about my Sponsorship. Will post more tomorrow.

Ash_Quaker

Post by Ash_Quaker » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:35 pm

AndyPark wrote:I've got some big news about my Sponsorship. Will post more tomorrow.
The suspense is fucking killing me..

Jacko

Post by Jacko » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:51 pm

job done......My money has gone on andy park....it may only be £20 but originally it was £10 to parky and £10 to snowy....but after reading what slacknut "snowy" wrote I am backing the parkmeister.....good luck andy lad :clap:

Jacko

Post by Jacko » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:57 pm

Ash_Quaker wrote:
AndyPark wrote:I've got some big news about my Sponsorship. Will post more tomorrow.
The suspense is fucking killing me..
and your input would be?.......if your suspenders are "killing you"....then take them off and give them back to your dad..... ;)

davidcorks 40yard OG

Post by davidcorks 40yard OG » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:47 am

snowscape wrote:
Darlo_H wrote:
Jazz Maverick wrote:How does it feel to know that you could raise £10k and everyone would STILL think you're a complete wanker?
He could raise the remaining 445k for all I care, he'd still be an absolute tosser.

what a c*** .... fuck off and do your ride for the poolies :clap: UR FUCK ALL TO DO WITH DARLO
I hope you fall off your piece a s*** crappy bike and MERLIN takes you up the wrong un..... you utter attention grabbing piece of s***

Christophano

Post by Christophano » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:09 am

snowscape wrote:
Darlo_H wrote:He could raise the remaining 445k for all I care, he'd still be an absolute tosser.
You don't seriously think that if I had that sort of money, I'd be daft enough to pour it down that black hole known as Darlington FC
He said raise the remaining money. Are you seriously suggesting that, should your pledges take off a reach a much more impressive amount, you'd keep the money for yourself?

snowscape

Post by snowscape » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:58 am

Christophano wrote:
snowscape wrote:
Darlo_H wrote:He could raise the remaining 445k for all I care, he'd still be an absolute tosser.
You don't seriously think that if I had that sort of money, I'd be daft enough to pour it down that black hole known as Darlington FC
He said raise the remaining money. Are you seriously suggesting that, should your pledges take off a reach a much more impressive amount, you'd keep the money for yourself?
Don't be daft, all funds raised go through www.blundelltosincil.co.uk

I realise he said 'raise' - but I was making the point about personal finance.

Christophano

Post by Christophano » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:51 am

snowscape wrote:
Christophano wrote:
snowscape wrote:
Don't be daft, all funds raised go through http://www.blundelltosincil.co.uk

I realise he said 'raise' - but I was making the point about personal finance.
so you ignored what he said and decided to make a completely different point?

ted_do

Post by ted_do » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:45 pm

Hey guys lay off Snowscape at least he is a man of his word and is raising money for the club.

Snowscape I know you have had some abuse but well done for shrugging it off and not spitting the dummy out, You have properly prepared for the ride unlike some and I wish you well on completing the challenge.

Ps you don't fancy giving Andy Park a lift down with you and lending him a bike also keeping him right on which way to go as it would be a great gesture from one Darlo fan to another Darlo fan both raising money to help save our club.

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:58 pm

ted_do wrote:Hey guys lay off Snowscape at least he is a man of his word and is raising money for the club.

Snowscape I know you have had some abuse but well done for shrugging it off and not spitting the dummy out, You have properly prepared for the ride unlike some and I wish you well on completing the challenge.

Ps you don't fancy giving Andy Park a lift down with you and lending him a bike also keeping him right on which way to go as it would be a great gesture from one Darlo fan to another Darlo fan both raising money to help save our club.
Nice digs at me there Ted!

davidcorks 40yard OG

Post by davidcorks 40yard OG » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:02 pm

ted_do wrote:Hey guys lay off Snowscape at least he is a man of his word and is raising money for the club.

Is it just me or are you the 2nd most arrogant complete bellend on this board after Snowscape?

ted_do

Post by ted_do » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:02 pm

Andy I think some humility would serve you best at this stage,

davidcorks 40yard OG

Post by davidcorks 40yard OG » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:04 pm

ted_do wrote:Andy I think some humility would serve you best at this stage,

Do one bellend :lol:

ted_do

Post by ted_do » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:05 pm

davidcorks 40yard OG wrote:

Is it just me or are you the 2nd most arrogant complete bellend on this board after Snowscape?

Why is that then cos Im not defending the complete shambles that IS Team Andy.

davidcorks 40yard OG

Post by davidcorks 40yard OG » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:08 pm

ted_do wrote:
davidcorks 40yard OG wrote:

Why is that then cos Im not defending the complete shambles that IS Team Andy.

Dont be an even bigger prick than you already are!

You are starting to sound as arrogant as the other Ted :lol:

Darlo_H

Post by Darlo_H » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:12 pm

ted_do wrote: Why is that then cos Im not defending the complete shambles that IS Team Andy.
No, because you are talking out of your arse. As usual.
Jazz Maverick wrote:If I win the 50/50 draw I'm going to use the money to pay a tramp to throw dog s*** at you.

ted_do

Post by ted_do » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:27 pm

All I am doing is what Andy should be doing and that is trying to hold an olive branch out to Snowscape to save Andy,
1: The embarrassment of all his hype about his bike ride and then the shambles its turned into.
2: Andys safety as his track record proves its not possible for someone like Andy to walk from Darlington to Lincoln.
3: Getting as much money raised from this event to help save our club.

Before you get all gangster on me and say I know nowt, I was involved in last nights fund raiser at the RA which surprisingly did not "just" happen it took weeks of planning and everyone pulled together to get things done, this is the spirit Andy and others need or there events will turn into an episode of Jeremy Kyle. Come on we are all in this together.

Darlo_H

Post by Darlo_H » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:45 pm

ted_do wrote:All I am doing is what Andy should be doing and that is trying to hold an olive branch out to Snowscape to save Andy,
1: The embarrassment of all his hype about his bike ride and then the shambles its turned into.
2: Andys safety as his track record proves its not possible for someone like Andy to walk from Darlington to Lincoln.

Before you get all gangster on me and say I know nowt, I was involved in last nights fund raiser at the RA which surprisingly did not "just" happen it took weeks of planning and everyone pulled together to get things done, this is the spirit Andy and others need or there events will turn into an episode of Jeremy Kyle. Come on we are all in this together.
If you want us all to pull together then try pointing the finger of blame in the right direction.

The fact remains that this would not have been a farce if snowscape hadn't came along and acted the know it all, stole Andy's idea, tried to make it into a competition and posted little digs here there and everywhere whilst bleating on constantly about every time he even thinks about biking anywhere. He is as much of a fruitloop as he is a tosser.

If anyone is to eat humble pie it should be snowscape, Andy gets ripped enough on here for things he has done without having to apologise for things he hasn't.

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:08 pm

Darlo_H wrote:
ted_do wrote:All I am doing is what Andy should be doing and that is trying to hold an olive branch out to Snowscape to save Andy,

If you want us all to pull together then try pointing the finger of blame in the right direction.

The fact remains that this would not have been a farce if snowscape hadn't came along and acted the know it all, stole Andy's idea, tried to make it into a competition and posted little digs here there and everywhere whilst bleating on constantly about every time he even thinks about biking anywhere. He is as much of a fruitloop as he is a tosser.

If anyone is to eat humble pie it should be snowscape, Andy gets ripped enough on here for things he has done without having to apologise for things he hasn't.
Well said.

Andy is a fucking idiot, but thats all he is.

snowscape

Post by snowscape » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:09 pm

Having done my distance, stamina and leg muscle training, I am just doing short rides in high gear, to keep in shape for Monday. Not a particularly great day today, windy and wet, but a taste of what's to come on Monday.

One last fundraising push should get the figure up to £1k, which is 10 shares worth.

BRING IT ON.

BishopQuaker

Post by BishopQuaker » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:12 pm

snowscape wrote:Having done my distance, stamina and leg muscle training, I am just doing short rides in high gear, to keep in shape for Monday. Not a particularly great day today, windy and wet, but a taste of what's to come on Monday.

One last fundraising push should get the figure up to £1k, which is 10 shares worth.

BRING IT ON.
For pity's sake buy and wear a cycle helmet.

snowscape

Post by snowscape » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:16 pm

BishopQuaker wrote:
snowscape wrote:Having done my distance, stamina and leg muscle training, I am just doing short rides in high gear, to keep in shape for Monday. Not a particularly great day today, windy and wet, but a taste of what's to come on Monday.

BRING IT ON.
I have been a keen and competent cyclist for 50 years, have never felt the need to wear a helmet, and don't intend to start now.

Free_Transfer

Post by Free_Transfer » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:26 pm

The only helmet around here is Snowscape, let's be fair...

ted_do

Post by ted_do » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:59 pm

BRING IT ON.
Snowy any chance of helping Andy out with a lift and a bike :?:

This whole situation could still have a happy ending :thumbup:

Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:21 pm

snowscape wrote:
BishopQuaker wrote:

BRING IT ON.
I have been a keen and competent cyclist for 50 years, have never felt the need to wear a helmet, and don't intend to start now.
Not all motorists are competent though.

number_one

Post by number_one » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:24 pm

BishopQuaker wrote:

BRING IT ON.
No need, the cock on his head is more than enough.