2012 A Year to Remember

Arguments will be moved here. Obey the first and second rules.

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

DarloOnTheUp
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: 2012 A Year to Remember

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:36 pm

Fatty eats roadkill

Post by Fatty eats roadkill » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:38 pm

If we're having a new year bicker fest then - DOTU can feck right off :)
Waiting for Raj to shaft them!

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:15 pm

Jizz maverick wrote: Also Jazz I thought I would be a bit wittier than thomo27 could ever be and call myself jizz maverick, sadly jizz maverick sucks roadkill was more than 20 characters!! If it in anyway offends you then get over it kid!!!!
I'm not sure you understand the concept of Wit you thick fucker :lol:

Jizz/Jazz - Genius!

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:26 pm

Jizz maverick wrote:Surprise surprise maverick and roadkill having a go at some1 about a boycott!! Seriously fellas get over it, every fan had a choice over what to do on that day the fact that some people attended the game has little consequence on future game prices, clubs will charge whatever they want as they see Darlo as a 'pay day' (wrongly by the way!) the constant bickering on this site probably has more of an effect on clubs putting prices up than any proposed boycott, you'd be naive to think that other clubs don't read this site and see the fans fighting amongst themselves.

Also I do applaud those who suggested the idea of a boycott it was absolutely the right thing to do however any boycott needs to have 100% buy in from all involved otherwise its was a battle you could never win and in all honesty given the world we live in these days a price increase at a football game (all be it massively wrong) is hardly a priority. Those who are still vocal about this issue can we all just draw a line in the sand and get on with supporting darlo, if you find that difficult to do take a step back look at your laptop and consider the shafting your taking from your utilities company for the electricity used to power the thing then go and take a look at you car and ask yousellf how much you've been shafted by your government over fuel tax,then take the passion you have put into the west boycott and put it into something more worthwhile.

Also Tim you do post and say some stupid things but you don't deserve some of the stick you get on hear, you clearly love darlo I suggest you just need to engage your brain before opening your mouth

Also Jazz I thought I would be a bit wittier than thomo27 could ever be and call myself jizz maverick, sadly jizz maverick sucks roadkill was more than 20 characters!! If it in anyway offends you then get over it kid!!!!
The schools are failing.

Also, do you seriously think bickering on here is the cause of price increases? :lol:

It seems that bickering on here is the cause of fucking everything.

thomo27

Post by thomo27 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:46 pm

I had to laugh before at jazz requesting some wit and something original from my posts when the cretin has posted 3767 times in which he basically just insults people..

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:05 pm

Jizz maverick wrote:At no point did I say that the bickering is the cause of these PI's. I suggested it could have an effect
:lol:

Same fucking thing!
Jizz maverick wrote:clearly the schools are failing and perhaps you should have paid more attention in English!!!
Err, I just said that to you. Except it does actually apply to you since you clearly have no clue what a comma is for, and use words such as "some1" and "hear" instead of "here".

Perhaps bickering is the cause of you being thick as fuck. Sorry, I mean it may have an effect.
Last edited by DarloOnTheUp on Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jazz Maverick

2012 A Year to Remember

Post by Jazz Maverick » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:05 pm

Jizz maverick wrote:And your comeback is to call me a thick fucker, you may perceive it to be a lack of wit, which tbf it actually is but then again I gave it about 3 secs of thought, however I'd expect a better comeback than 'thick fucker' or is that just you showing your limited capabilities.

Still 1 post and 1 bite not a bad early year return!!!

At no point did I say that the bickering is the cause of these PI's. I suggested it could have an effect, clearly the schools are failing and perhaps you should have paid more attention in English!!!
What did you want me to reply with?! :lol:

You presented a poorly written, barely literate ramble and dressed it up with a delightful jazz/jizz gag - I was hardly going to congratulate you on your well formed critique and delightful witticisms was I?

You'll have to do better mate, this is schoolboy stuff.

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:32 pm

Jizz maverick wrote:Irony not your strong point DOTU, maybe I should have listened a bit more to, Must have been a bit over your head. Having an effect and causing something are sadly 2 different things, bless you tho 4 pckng up faults wit my spelling cos writing some1 must mke me thick!!! Still if my spelling, (is this how I should use a comma!)grammar and punctuation is all you've got then its all you've got.

I suppose it is easy to abuse someone (s*** I spelt it correctly this time!!) from behind a laptop from your mam's spare room.

Jazz I didn't really want you to come back with anything, I was just keen to see how easily I could make you bite and seemingly it's quite easy.
Jesus Christ, 3 separate paragraphs of absolutely nothing.

I'll just wade through the illiterate crap and pick out your point about "affecting something" and "causing something" being two different things though:

You implied that bickering on here will have more of an affect on price increases than the boycott. So in this instance, you are implying that there is a possibility that clubs will increase prices because of the bickering on here. Hence, bickering on here may cause price increases (this inference is what I was picking up on).

Simple enough for you?
Last edited by DarloOnTheUp on Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fatty eats roadkill

Post by Fatty eats roadkill » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:38 pm

Jizz, why would you suggest that Jazz eats me? Are you implying we are of that bent?

Whilst I and no doubt Jazz have numerous friends of that persuasion, I most definitely do not partake in a bit of man on man.

Is that all you have in your kitbag? Veiled ascertations?

Don't you just love these white knights riding to the rescue :lol:

number_one

Post by number_one » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:28 pm

Who posted about grammar earlier on in the thread?

thomo27

Post by thomo27 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:06 pm

number_one wrote:Who posted about grammar earlier on in the thread?
Take your pick out of jazz and his two sidekicks....

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:22 pm

You've got a right bee in your bonnet haven't you soft lad?

jarramel

Post by jarramel » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:00 pm

I find this fecking hilarious.
People still harping on about the waste bollocks.
I just find myself wondering if the aggressors were actually going to attend the game had the prices remained a fiver, or as i suppose they are using this as a opportunity to verbally assault people.
Oh and by the way i couldn't give a rats arse about grammer.

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:44 am

jarramel wrote:I find this fecking hilarious.
I just find myself wondering if the aggressors were actually going to attend the game had the prices remained a fiver, or as i suppose they are using this as a opportunity to verbally assault people.
Given that our 'home' ground is literally 2 minutes away from West, I think it's a near on certainty that the 'aggressors' would have attended, so I don't think you can use that excuse.

shawry

Post by shawry » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:15 am

Given that quite a few attended other games that day instead id say 'yes, they were going to attend'

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

jarramel

Post by jarramel » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:44 pm

Hilly wrote:
Given that our 'home' ground is literally 2 minutes away from West, I think it's a near on certainty that the 'aggressors' would have attended, so I don't think you can use that excuse.
Why not look at some peoples locations and have a bit think about if they would make a massive round trip to watch Darlo v Waste.

Also just because it is our "home" ground does not make it the most accessable to all supporters

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:14 pm

jarramel wrote:
Hilly wrote:
Why not look at some peoples locations and have a bit think about if they would make a massive round trip to watch Darlo v Waste.

Also just because it is our "home" ground does not make it the most accessable to all supporters
It makes it just as accessible as our home ground (where we average over 1,000) so I don't see your point.

As for me having to look at peoples locations - why should I? Your the one making the accusations.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

jarramel

Post by jarramel » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:16 pm

Dear me a clear whoosh.
1, I never once aimed any accusations at yourself.
2, I would much rather walk the half mile to Shields or Hebburn than trek to HP, hence although it is our "home" ground it is less accessable to myself.

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:24 pm

jarramel wrote:Dear me a clear whoosh.
1, I never once aimed any accusations at yourself.
2, I would much rather walk the half mile to Shields or Hebburn than trek to HP, hence although it is our "home" ground it is less accessable to myself.
I never said you made accusations at myself, happy for you to try and find where I did though.

In terms of yourself going to Shields or wherever... You're missing the point.

The point you initially made was how many of those kicking up a fuss (the majority) would have gone anyway - my point was that if we average 1,000 2 minutes away, then surely West could have expected a similar number. True or false?

jarramel

Post by jarramel » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:25 am

True
However take Jazz for instance, lives in London 800 mile round trip.
Is it likely he would have attended? Yet he still slates people about it.
Im more than ready for the backlash from this, not keeping my nut dahn :)

Fatty eats roadkill

Post by Fatty eats roadkill » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:37 am

I do know he has a season ticket and has sponsored a match ball and does attend.

Anyway, we're all gobshites on here :)

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:08 pm

jarramel wrote:True
However take Jazz for instance, lives in London 800 mile round trip.
Is it likely he would have attended? Yet he still slates people about it.
Im more than ready for the backlash from this, not keeping my nut dahn :)
So because somebody is an exile they shouldn't be allowed a say? That's not right.

I'm sure if an exile was in the area they would have attended - especially (like I've said countless times) given the ground is 2 minutes away from being a home game.

jarramel

Post by jarramel » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:41 pm

Do you engage your brain before mashing your keyboard?????
Jazz was used as an example.
When i've been to watch Darlo in London for EXAMPLE there has always been
a good following.
However 75% (roughly) were never seen at a home game mainly due to them moving to the
capital.
In other words in the real world and not Narnia where you seem to reside, most exiles do not attend 100% of games.
If they did predicting the crowd would be a damn sight easier ;)

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:02 am

jarramel wrote:Do you engage your brain before mashing your keyboard?????
Jazz was used as an example.
When i've been to watch Darlo in London for EXAMPLE there has always been
a good following.
However 75% (roughly) were never seen at a home game mainly due to them moving to the
capital.
In other words in the real world and not Narnia where you seem to reside, most exiles do not attend 100% of games.
If they did predicting the crowd would be a damn sight easier ;)
I do engage my brain, it's just a damn shame that you don't.

Your original point was criticising people from this board who you believe weren't going to attend anyway.

As im trying to explain to you (but you can't it into your thick skull) - why should that stop them from having a say? Why shouldn't they be allowed to criticise those who attended? Just because they're exiled, doesn't mean they don't have principles.

If I couldn't make it to the West game, but had attended every other game would I also not be allowed a say?

jarramel

Post by jarramel » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:29 am

Therefore i bow down to your higher intellegence and superior intellect.
You and the rest of the instigators are clearly the elite amongst Darlo fans, nothing can be said about you or your compatriots.
I apologise profutley.

LIKE FUCK!!!

Fatty eats roadkill

Post by Fatty eats roadkill » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:59 am

Chill pill needed for hilly methinks.

Mel, I'd like to think the majority of "the instigating elite" would've attended. It's not often we get to play "the world cup winners" in a league match.

jarramel

Post by jarramel » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:29 pm

Fatty eats roadkill wrote:Chill pill needed for hilly methinks.

Mel, I'd like to think the majority of "the instigating elite" would've attended. It's not often we get to play "the world cup winners" in a league match.
:lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:44 pm

Fatty eats roadkill wrote:Chill pill needed for hilly methinks.

Chill pill? I thought we were just having a sensible discussion to be honest.

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:25 am

I think jarramel is a complete fucking spastic if this thread is anything to go by.

And for the record I bet Ive contributed more this season than 99% of darlo based fans, even if i cant go every week, so I'm perfectly comfortable having a go at our frankly massive arsehole element.

jarramel

Post by jarramel » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:11 am

Jazz Maverick wrote:I think jarramel is a complete fucking spastic if this thread is anything to go by.

And for the record I bet Ive contributed more this season than 99% of darlo based fans, even if i cant go every week, so I'm perfectly comfortable having a go at our frankly massive arsehole element.
Listen s*** for brains i am not physically challenged at all.
You think your big for having pops a the disabled now????
What you gonna do next, pay me a midnight visit?
I hope so.