Hurworth School Thread

Talk about anything you want in here.

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

DL5
Team Supported: Darlington

Hurworth School Thread

Post by DL5 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:32 pm

Well Eastbourne's got one so why not?, come on let's have you then

Class of 88, ah the memories Ninger, Fred Dread Deputy Head, Plum, Prune, Fish Walker, Smiler the gardener, Mr Argument (seriously) Mr Fucking Hose, the c*** tied my shoelaces together then bellowed down my ear with a megaphone.

The times that Carmel used to come down for a fight :lol:

SuperQuaker

Re: Hurworth School Thread

Post by SuperQuaker » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:57 pm

Class of '96 myself. Fred Richardson was OK actually, looked like a miserable twat admittedly, but he was quite fair and did have a sense of humour. Mr Dale was a sound guy (although he was a Hartlepool fan). Mrs Swinney the old art teacher died only a few days ago apparently.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion!

Norm_D_Ploom

Post by Norm_D_Ploom » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:31 pm

AMBUSH :lol: :D

DL5

Post by DL5 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:42 pm

Norm_D_Ploom wrote:AMBUSH :lol: :D
Oy, back in your box, this is a local thread for local Hurworth pupils, we'll have no trouble here. :lol:

Jonesy

Post by Jonesy » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:01 pm

Mr Walker D&T Teacher still there :?

DL5

Post by DL5 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:55 am

Jonesy wrote:Mr Walker D&T Teacher still there :?
No surprise, he wasn't that old when I was there, he was the woodwork teacher, he used to play in defence for Hurworth (or Croft I can't remember) and I played in the same team up front.

I remember when he picked on one of the kids once and the kid's uncle came into school and twatted him :lol:

Scuba74

Post by Scuba74 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:13 pm

Mr Walker was my form teacher! didn't him and ninger used to play darts at lunchtime in the wood/metal work rooms.

I remember Fred the Dep Head, Plum and also Mr Berwick the French teacher who had a habit of launching blackboard rubbers at people if they were talking in his lesson. Can't remember her name but who was the big white haired lady, just remember her always looking angry!

I Remember in the first year a science teacher called Mr Stockdale I think, he alwasys seemed a bit spaced out and not really in control of what we were all doing, but then had Dr Hannah for the 4th and 5th year.

kingkev

Post by kingkev » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:35 pm

Scuba74 wrote:Mr Walker was my form teacher! didn't him and ninger used to play darts at lunchtime in the wood/metal work rooms.

I remember Fred the Dep Head, Plum and also Mr Berwick the French teacher who had a habit of launching blackboard rubbers at people if they were talking in his lesson. Can't remember her name but who was the big white haired lady, just remember her always looking angry!

I Remember in the first year a science teacher called Mr Stockdale I think, he alwasys seemed a bit spaced out and not really in control of what we were all doing, but then had Dr Hannah for the 4th and 5th year.
i think big white haired lady if she was deputy head was mrs/miss smith

DL5

Post by DL5 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:06 pm

Scuba74 wrote:Mr Walker was my form teacher! didn't him and ninger used to play darts at lunchtime in the wood/metal work rooms.

Walker and Ninger did indeed used to play arrows :lol: Ninger also for some reason had a home made hovercraft stashed at the back of the room :wtf:

Stockdale was off it, the fire brigade were out every couple of weeks when his experiments went wrong.

Cant remember the white haired woman (Smith) Though the young French teacher Miss Burrell would have got it. Anyone remember "Juggy" Dawson the maths teacher?

Plum was a twat, then there was his wife Prune, their kids got called Pip, Grape and Raisin. I remember when someone went round their house and put an air bomb firework through their letterbox, there was fucking hell on :crazy: