20/21 Season ticket options

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

poppyfield
Team Supported: Darlington

Post by poppyfield » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:19 pm

https://darlingtonfc.co.uk/news/update- ... ub-members

Gone for option 3 , I understand not everyone will be able to do this , just hope come August we will be in a great position to start the season. :thumbup:
Help get the club back to Darlo by helping to spread the word about the "Back to Darlo!" fund. The image on the right will be constantly updated with the latest total so please feel free to use the image link below the thermometer on your own signatures, blogs, websites, etc.Image
Image link: http://www.mydarlo.co.uk/img/BTD-therm-350x100.jpg

CrazyDarlo

Re: 20/21 Season ticket options

Post by CrazyDarlo » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:57 pm

Me too! :thumbup:

Fat josh

Post by Fat josh » Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:49 am

Nope option A for me and most true fans after the way DJ Undemocratically tried to force the Arena on us

2020 - 21 Was a farce we all want our money back for it just for the Arena joke if nowt else

I will buy my season ticket again for the forthcoming season at our home ground of Blackwell meadows.

Take note DJ you underestimated that 95%of the fan base would never set foot in the arena again

#fuckoffarenaherewecome ghost of 1883 you sad b******
King of uncovered

Leader of the true fans against the Arena return resistance movement

Vodka_Vic

Post by Vodka_Vic » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:23 am

Trolls often need help. See that you get some Fat Josh. Oh, and we'd rather no options for you as you're not wanted at the club.

jjljks

Post by jjljks » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:24 am

Vodka_Vic wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:23 am
Trolls often need help. See that you get some Fat Josh. Oh, and we'd rather no options for you as you're not wanted at the club.
With you there, Vic. If it was an option to bar Fat Josh it would be overwhelmingly selected. All 3 options are very fair and the club officials should be congratulated for getting us through terrible times.

The main thing is to support the club in every way, the shirts on the field, the background boys, people brave enough to take up board positions and finally true fans on the terraces and over QTV / DFR.

theoriginalfatcat

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:56 am

If the 28th of March "deadline" is strictly adhered to then to me it seems heavy handed. There could be reasons why one week isn't enough time to get back to the club. This bit is what I'm referring to...

"To help us complete the budget process for next season we have set a deadline of Sunday March 28th. If we don’t hear from you by March 28th then we will assume you want to gift the unused portion of your season ticket back to the Club."
Profile pic ↗️
Feethams the Panda. 28 Jan 2012.
Now extinct!

Emdubya

Post by Emdubya » Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:27 pm

theoriginalfatcat wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:56 am
If the 28th of March "deadline" is strictly adhered to then to me it seems heavy handed. There could be reasons why one week isn't enough time to get back to the club. This bit is what I'm referring to...

"To help us complete the budget process for next season we have set a deadline of Sunday March 28th. If we don’t hear from you by March 28th then we will assume you want to gift the unused portion of your season ticket back to the Club."
1 Yes ,I can afford it.

2 No, I can’t afford it
Shouldn’t take over a week to decide.I’ve gone for number 1 at the risk of upsetting Fat Fuck.(Sorry,I mean Josh).

onewayup

Post by onewayup » Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:59 pm

Does fat josh know anything, he needs help systematically trolling DFC ,he needs to get a life pathetic bullshiter, ban the numpty,

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:04 pm

Fat Josh has got exactly what he wants in this thread.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

theoriginalfatcat

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:38 pm

Emdubya wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:27 pm
theoriginalfatcat wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:56 am

1 Yes ,I can afford it.

2 No, I can’t afford it
Shouldn’t take over a week to decide.I’ve gone for number 1 at the risk of upsetting Fat Fuck.(Sorry,I mean Josh).
That wasn't really what I was getting at. The email might not get through. Somebody may be ill, somebody may be away.

If you don't contact the club within a week you run the risk of losing your money as that is the default action. In fact this communication could have been sent out 3 weeks ago, thereby giving ample time.
Profile pic ↗️
Now extinct!

divas

Post by divas » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:57 pm

Knowing what we know, do you think if anyone has missed the deadline and contacts the club for a refund do you think it’s going to be refused? The quicker we can get an estimate of the budget we might be working with next season, the quicker Alun can get planning. The deadline is to promote some urgency rather than something to try and catch the fans out.

Old Git

Post by Old Git » Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:03 pm

Darlogramps wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:04 pm
Yes he reminds me of you a bit. You both like to post controversial drivel to provoke a response although I have to admit you are a little more subtle.

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:43 pm

Old Git wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Yes he reminds me of you a bit. You both like to post controversial drivel to provoke a response although I have to admit you are a little more subtle.
Oh and you were doing so well. You’d gone a whole month without posting about me. I’ll let your psychotherapist know you’ve had a relapse.

Old Git

Post by Old Git » Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:44 pm

Darlogramps wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:43 pm
Old Git wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Oh and you were doing so well. You’d gone a whole month without posting about me. I’ll let your psychotherapist know you’ve had a relapse.
Don’t bother nobody cares......except you 💋

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:00 pm

Old Git wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:43 pm
Old Git wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Don’t bother nobody cares......except you Image
Oh I beg to differ. You evidently care a lot, given the amount of times you bring me up for no apparent reason. You creepy little weirdo you.

You got to a month. Let’s see if you can make six weeks next. Slowly wean your way off.

Old Git

Post by Old Git » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:31 pm

Don’t want to

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:13 pm

Old Git wrote:Don’t want to
I understand. You’re like an alcoholic that’s come off the wagon.

Don’t worry. With love and understanding we’ll sort out this obsession. Try the Chardonnay. You like that.

theoriginalfatcat

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:17 pm

divas wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:57 pm
Knowing what we know, do you think if anyone has missed the deadline and contacts the club for a refund do you think it’s going to be refused? The quicker we can get an estimate of the budget we might be working with next season, the quicker Alun can get planning. The deadline is to promote some urgency rather than something to try and catch the fans out.
Understood :thumbup:
Profile pic ↗️
Now extinct!

Old Git

Post by Old Git » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:00 pm

Darlogramps wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:13 pm
Old Git wrote:Don’t want to
I understand. You’re like an alcoholic that’s come off the wagon.

Don’t worry. With love and understanding we’ll sort out this obsession. Try the Chardonnay. You like that.
So flattered you have taken on board so much about me. Are you more obsessed with me than I am about you? ❤️ u gramps x

EDJOHNS

Post by EDJOHNS » Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:34 am

Old Git wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:03 pm
Darlogramps wrote:
Why do you bother?
You know as soon as you do any thread has been derailed as he has to have the last word.
You also seem to forget Gramps rule number 1, ie, He is allowed to insult anyone he wants, in any way he wants, but no-one is allowed to either insult or disagree with him.

Old Git

Post by Old Git » Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:14 am

I know Ed but just can’t resist having a pop at the pompous prick from time to time.
Back to the thread I have opted to donate the remainder of my season ticket money to the club and I believe many others who can will do the same. As for the deadline it is there to make planning for next season easier as the process will already be underway.

Makka Pakka

Post by Makka Pakka » Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:47 am

I only got 2 options and everyone is campaigning for option 3.
"At a meeting held at the Grammar School on Friday last - Mr Phillip Wood M.A., in the chair - it was resolved to form an Association Football Club for Darlington and neighbourhood. The opinions of those present were so unanimous as to the desirability of this step, that a committee was formed to complete the organisation of the club, and Mr Craven, 17, Garden Street, was appointed secretary pro tem." - The Northern Echo, Monday 23rd July 1883

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:22 pm

EDJOHNS wrote:
Old Git wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Why do you bother?
You know as soon as you do any thread has been derailed as he has to have the last word.
You also seem to forget Gramps rule number 1, ie, He is allowed to insult anyone he wants, in any way he wants, but no-one is allowed to either insult or disagree with him.
Oh they’re perfectly allowed to disagree with me. You’re just not allowed to get upset when I challenge your views. People like DarloFan97 have disagreed in the past with me, but we can have a reasonable discussion about it.

The trouble comes when seem to think their views cannot be challenged. You’ve made ridiculous comments in the past (saying you’d turn your back on people taking a knee, or that you hate all Germans), but when pushed on these, you lash out. You’re the one who doesn’t like being challenged.

That’s the issue, I don’t let you get away with spouting rubbish.
Old Git wrote:I know Ed but just can’t resist having a pop at the pompous prick from time to time.
ImageImage It’s a bit more than “from time to time”. At least you’ve conceded you’re obsessed.
You’ll get over losing that argument to me one day.
Last edited by Darlogramps on Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Maurice_Peddelty

Post by Maurice_Peddelty » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:53 pm

Makka Pakka wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:47 am
I only got 2 options and everyone is campaigning for option 3.
As a 500 Club member, I only received two options - maybe it's the same for you.

theoriginalfatcat

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:29 pm

Old Git wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:14 am
I know Ed but just can’t resist having a pop at the pompous prick from time to time.
Back to the thread I have opted to donate the remainder of my season ticket money to the club and I believe many others who can will do the same. As for the deadline it is there to make planning for next season easier as the process will already be underway.
Good effort Old Git. :clap:
Profile pic ↗️
Now extinct!

Old Git

Post by Old Git » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:08 pm

Darlogramps wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:22 pm
EDJOHNS wrote:
Old Git wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Why do you bother?
Oh they’re perfectly allowed to disagree with me. You’re just not allowed to get upset when I challenge your views. People like DarloFan97 have disagreed in the past with me, but we can have a reasonable discussion about it.

The trouble comes when seem to think their views cannot be challenged. You’ve made ridiculous comments in the past (saying you’d turn your back on people taking a knee, or that you hate all Germans), but when pushed on these, you lash out. You’re the one who doesn’t like being challenged.

Old Git wrote:I know Ed but just can’t resist having a pop at the pompous prick from time to time.
ImageImage It’s a bit more than “from time to time”. At least you’ve conceded you’re obsessed.
I think you are confusing obsession with dislike and I am not sure what argument you are referring to. We have had several disagreements so if you think you may have won one of them fair enough but you must be conceding that you have lost a few others.
I will leave it there as I appreciate many others find these spats rather tedious. I will let you have the final word which you seem to think means you have come out on top.

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:45 pm

Old Git wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:22 pm
EDJOHNS wrote:
Old Git wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Why do you bother?

I think you are confusing obsession with dislike and I am not sure what argument you are referring to. We have had several disagreements so if you think you may have won one of them fair enough but you must be conceding that you have lost a few others.
I will leave it there as I appreciate many others find these spats rather tedious. I will let you have the final word which you seem to think means you have come out on top.
The two aren’t mutually exclusive. You can dislike someone and be obsessed with them, as you demonstrated in this very thread by bringing me up for no apparent reason.

You derailed this thread for no other reason than you feel insecure around me.

Oh and you’re fully aware of the argument I’m referring to. The one you went off to another part of the board and bitched about me for five days. That’s the one which shows how thin-skinned you are.